Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey all!

I am thinking of doing a road trip to Wangi Wangi on the coast for an Urbex. Due to the rules, I can't say where but we all have that one nerd friend, Google... ;)

Thinking about a months time on a Fri and Sat. Anyone keen? BTW, if you are the type of person to kick in s*** and try to set fires, (which I'm sure none of you are..) then kindly go away and eat a d...oodle.

Lastly, I apologise in advance of my post has broken any rules. If so, PM me and I will remove ASAP!

Stay safe!

-BassKitty86
-UrbexKitty
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I would be keen, but i'm from brisbane and am going to be in sydney in a week or 2 for a holiday. Any chance you would go there sooner?
By
Damn that's a shame! September is completely out for me. Please keep following this post for updates. In the mean time, feel free to add some Abandos you may know of! BTW, have you heard of the B*******n Bunkers? (Suburb withheld but around Sydney)
-UrbexKitty
By
No I haven't
By
Pm me when you are down and I'll tag along. I can show you the best entrance as to not alert security. Got plenty of better explores down here wangi is pretty much gutted these days. A few fires and lots of vandalism, such a shame!. The last time i was there i come across security, i think they have stepped it up but i don't think it will be a problem.
By
Hi Sini!
Thanks for your reply! I was hoping to do it the 2nd weekend in October but alas, work has moved me onto a different shift and I'm now unavailable for that date! I will pm you when I figure out another date. Would be great to meet with a fellow Urbexer and one with local knowledge too! It is a shame isn't it, all the vandalism and s***, the local abandoned hospital here was in great shape for about 3 years and then, just trashed. (I'm currently working on a vid for YouTube so you will have to check it out sometime..)
Thanks again mate, il be in touch soon.

-BassKitty86
-UrbexKitty
By
Hi all! Heading to the above mentioned suburb on Monday night. Anyone keen for an early morning Urbex on the Tuesday?

Cheers!
-UrbexKitty
 Post a reply
Go