Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Anyone interested in swapping locations - Brisbane - pm
By
Many/nearly all explorers wont usually share locations they have spent valuable time finding!
Scouting, driving, and map hunting is the way to go, and is also great fun! :) Happy Hunting!
By
Can someone explain why this is though? Location swapping seems to be frowned upon in the UE movement and I can't understand why. I personally don't see the issue in swapping something I found with someone else. The thrill of the chase is all very well, and there's something infinatly satisfying on following a hunch and finding a great location, but I never say no to new places to explore. And as a plus, you get to help out a fellow UE. Im not saying it's for everyone, but I think it should be encourage around (mature and trusted) explorers. And if you have a spot only you know about and don't want trashed, don't share it!
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
alex0000 wrote: but I think it should be encourage around (mature and trusted) explorers.
Theres usually not so much of a problem when swapping with trusted explorers that you have met, The problem is with people swapping locations with random people online, you never know their intentions.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Cadbury wrote:Anyone interested in swapping locations - Brisbane - pm
Sure, why not:
Roma Street Station.
Loc: Roma Street.
Interest: Lots of cool trains that go places.
Sec: Lots of seccurs, coppas and you have to buy a ticket.
Height: Very high.

The Ecca:
Interest: They have a bunch of guys kick their balls around there. Then they hug each other in a locker room.
Sec: More seccurs, coppas and roaming undercover fast food vendors.
Height: Very high.

Brissy river.
Location: In the middle of Brisbane, especially when it floods.
Interest: The BIGGEST, least exciting drain in Brisvegas.
Sec: Almost none! You can sneak on to this any day or night. There are even ferries that cross this drain.
Height: Extremely low.

Will swap more for Cadbury chocolate.

Seriously though, yeah, we need to get to know you a bit better I think.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
If you find a place that no one has been before and keep it a secret, then go back a month later it will still be awesome.

Because there is a strong chance that it will be still untouched. And clean, untouched stuff only affected by the elements of nature is awesome!

Obviously if I am comfortable with someone I already met or someone has helped me online with a place I will return the favour.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
 Post a reply
Go