Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I was hunting for some pics of urbex jets when I found this nice gallery; https://1x.com/playlist/453209

Nude urbex. For some reason a fair bit of people like to take photos of naked women (and sometimes even men) in urbex locations. I have no big issues with nudeness. Not a big deal, in warm weather, but you'd freeze yourself silly in this weather. I was once exploring a bunker and popped down into a big coastal battery to see a photographer and model at work. I apolagised and to my surprise they got me to be a random explorer in the background of some of their photos. Not nearly as exciting as it sounds. It was all "stand over there", "do this pose", "move into the light", "move into the shadow." The model was rather pretty though. She explained she was doing it to build up a photography portfolio. He explained he just liked photographing nudes and wanted to push the edge of areas he was photographing in. He wanted to do some shots in drains but had no concept of the dangers so i convinced him to stick with bunkers.

The thing that surprised me the most was that the model was happy to stand and sit in dirt and filth I would not touch with a 10 foot barge pole.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Me and a mate were exploring an abando "Hotel Bravo" when we walk into the main bar and see a naked man striking a pose. We didn't see the photographer so we thought he was a crackhead squatter taking a shower. He came out (clothed this time) with his buddy and we talked about urbex a bit and me and my friend carried on exploring. A scary experience for sure :D
I'm new to this whole UEGA thing so hello
J
J01_
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
What a bunch of sick freaks.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
Kto wrote:What a bunch of sick freaks.
Where's that link to your nude urbex shots again Kto?
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I used to drive cars through storm water drains for a hobby. Of course I'm a sick freak. And proud of it too I am. :lol:
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Classic Echo, has to go ahead and ruin every joke.
By
Kto wrote:Classic Echo, has to go ahead and ruin every joke.
Hop off mate
IG: zero.given
By
You were the one I saw, I believe :D :lol:
J01_
By
Is it stories of times I've found KTO nude time? Is that what's going on?
By
[youtube][/youtube] Someone needs to start a kto councilling clinic :lol:
J01_
By
LOL I like the idea of this clinic; Dr Kto Counselling Services "listen to me, and you will be happy"
By
First time at the brickworks and ran into one of these encounters :P was extra awkward as my mate was taking a wizz right around the corner of where the couple were shooting without knowing. Needless to say it was a pretty surprising event that day.
 Post a reply
Go