Login RegisterFAQ
Cave Clan and urban explorers told to quit exploring in Geelong's underground tunnels
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
Fuckin idiots fuckin doon drains. Go get pissed at tha pub n warch footy like normal aussies
By
I wonder where they got those pictures?
By
dodger wrote:I wonder where they got those pictures?
No clue, the gutter box is on an extremely busy road and Geelong is usually not a very interesting place so when you start to see 20 people popping out of the footpath why not snap some photos?
Thing is, and dont quote me on this as I'm not familiar with CC schedules, but I believe this expo was conducted over a month ago as I've seen the writeup in the drain with the date and everything and CC don't come down to Geelong for full scale expos all that often. Therefore these pictures are old and yet it is only now that they've surfaced.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Must be a quiet day for the newspaper.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
"if you go in drains, you've got no brains". Farkin lol, TMNT up in this b*tch
urbex.com.au
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
dodger wrote:I wonder where they got those pictures?
I heard there's a hard core geek running around taking photos of Urban Explorer expos. They apparently had some great ones of the Richmond silos recently. :lol:
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I would much prefer draining, than the sad miserable lives some of the commenters must lead!!

UH
 Post a reply
Go