Login RegisterFAQ
church of scientology find (bris)
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
found an old abandoned church of scientology today when i was just driving around with mates in ****** (bris) and was just wondering if any of you guys have seen this before or heard of it

on one of the back doors there is a sign saying we have moved and the whole place is fenced off and there is noone there. there is 1 door that is opened in the 2nd floor and it leads into the church where there is bathrooms with tiles ripped off the walls and ofices with desks still there and it seems to be partly furnished. we didnt go to any other floor because there was no visible stairs on the inside and the fire escape stairs seemed to be alarmed so we got a few photos and then headed out.

but yea if anyone knows anything about this place please let me know i would love to find out why they left and whats the story with the building like if it will be demolished or turned into something else.

will post photos on my profile if anyone wants to take a look :D
Last edited by donnmega on 17 Feb 2016, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
So you're new and you're keen. Reminds me of someone..... Anywayyyyy. Try to keep location details out of posts. I legit went to Google typed in Church of Scientology ****** and found the location in 5 seconds. These forums are not as private as you may think, anyone can make an account here. Before you know it everyone knows about this easy to access seemingly abandoned church. Graffiti starts to appear, things started getting trashed, security appears etc etc

In all honesty what i've generally found from people asking about locations on here is no one tells them anything, so all you're really doing is giving us all free locations. Thank you very much.

By all means explore it yourself, get pics (try to keep location defining features out of them). Do a nice little write up titled something along the lines of "Abandoned Church." Get some feedback and go on your merry way.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Scientology buildings closing down? Their members mustn't be paying enough money yet!
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I live around the corner from this location. I can walk to it in 15 minutes; the fence only went up about ... a week ago and today the entire building was being boarded up with plywood over the door and windows so now its even tougher to get in. I suggest it might not be so wise publicly posting locations whilst they're still standing on an urbex forum ... not having a bite at you but lots of idiots prowl these boards .
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Aydun wrote:Scientology buildings closing down? Their members mustn't be paying enough money yet!
Or enough souls.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
very close to where I live, does anyone know if it's alarmed?
By
atokad wrote:very close to where I live, does anyone know if it's alarmed?
Well, the following week this guy posted photos the place got boarded up like crazy ... I'm going to assume they made it super obvious and were seen and/or an alarm was triggered. Regardless, the power has been cut. Expect it to be very dark in there.
By
oh haha it's always very dark in the places I've found, thank you for the reply : )
By
Not for me, for you see I often get to places long before they're boarded up - but with this place I was not feeling like exploring at the time. Now I regret it.
By
Hey guys been there two nights now there are alarms but there are entry's if anyone is ken to explore it i'm in only one floor we couldn't access.
By
The only thing that is alarming about this place is how many people want to be screwing around with the Scientologists.
 Post a reply
Go