Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Some times, when crawling through a drain, walking through a building or just out in the world I've come across a bit of graffiti that really strikes me as being perfect for that moment.
After crawling up a long red brick section at the end of a long drain; "What the hell did you crawl up here for."
In one drain at an unusual secure location "Where is Osama Bin Laden when you need him?"
In another one just before a waterfall "I believe I can fly." Then at the bottom of the falls "But I was wrong."
What bits of graffiti wisdom have you encountered?
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I made a blog dedicated to some of my favorites I've come across
LINK
Hood Rich
By
Dross wrote:I made a blog dedicated to some of my favorites I've come across
LINK
I rather enjoyed that. MORE!
:)
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
In Sydney we just have angsty poems and repetitive poor-quality tags.
By
Aydun wrote:In Sydney we just have angsty poems and repetitive poor-quality tags.
Lol, just like Bris. Mostly brain-dead junkies painting around here it seems.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
This one smells like a uni arts grad student/instagram hipster who wouldn't know one end of a syringe from the other.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Dross wrote:I made a blog dedicated to some of my favorites I've come across
LINK
Dross nice work. I like these.
"Sorry for lack of updates, been stuck in a drain" is from the grille room in Guy Fawkes?
"You can be naked in here and no one will know" is from Queanbeyan?
"Where's Osama Bin Laden when you need him?" Guy Fawkes.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Oldfart wrote: Dross nice work. I like these.
"Sorry for lack of updates, been stuck in a drain" is from the grille room in Guy Fawkes?
"You can be naked in here and no one will know" is from Queanbeyan?
"Where's Osama Bin Laden when you need him?" Guy Fawkes.
Cheers.
You know your drains well good sir. Spot on all three.
Echo wrote: I rather enjoyed that. MORE!
:)
Thanks. Its a slow work in progress. I add more as i find suitable fine art.
Hood Rich
By
I found this wall today, it's in full public view and can be seen from the Walter Taylor Bridge in Indooroopilly. It's approximately at -27.504602, 152.972625 .

The graf is not all that special, but the wall and concrete slab are out of place. Maybe it was the foundation for the old rail bridge, or the ferry crossing? Also, shopping trolleys are the new office chair.
With the lights out, it's less dangerous
 Post a reply
Go