Login RegisterFAQ
Is the other place near the orphanage still around?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hope that doesn't give away too much about the location. It's a bit far from where I am. I know the orphanage is still kinda there but I can't tell much about the asylum. Does anyone know?
By
Blacktown isn't that far from this place. You should just go and find out. The others that got your hint will probably go but end up keeping the info to themselves
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Don't be so paranoid Edge - most people are too fcuking stupid to piece blatantly obvious clues together.
By
Kto wrote:Don't be so paranoid Edge - most people are too fcuking stupid to piece blatantly obvious clues together.
Not sure what you're talking about. I'm just telling him to go find out for himself even if it is far. You can't put a price on a long urbex road trip.

One more thing, if anyone is so generous, they can PM the details. I for one don't know anything about what's there and don't have time to go and check.
By
theedge wrote:The others that got your hint will probably go but end up keeping the info to themselves
^^^ That.

I've met so many people where I directly give them locations and they still can't work it out - even when I say its near local landmarks directly across the street/intersections/whatever they still can't work it out? Do people not know what Google is?!

Every time I'm generous it back fires on me.
By
Kto wrote:
theedge wrote:The others that got your hint will probably go but end up keeping the info to themselves
^^^ That.

I've met so many people where I directly give them locations and they still can't work it out - even when I say its near local landmarks directly across the street/intersections/whatever they still can't work it out? Do people not know what Google is?!

Every time I'm generous it back fires on me.
LOL!

I only changed the title, ended up leaving the original as is for the ones who are a bit challenged ;)
By
Sorry guys.
By
-1 Reply with quote Permalink
Edge is yet again being overly pedantic about trivial rubbish. You needn't make your apology aimed at more than one person here if you feel the need to say sorry.

Edge, go smoke some cones mate.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I do not want to say too much myself either but I think I know what you ar talking about and yes, the asylum is still there (?), I went there myself (not inside) for a look and read about its history and have spoken to a few people who have been there recently (but there is a secret unmonitored entrance you have to enter through because it has CCTV and a guard dog on the main and other entrances and the other orphanage is now occupied and has CCTV so don't loiter there.
 Post a reply
Go