Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
It's a yellow mansion near the train station. I had pictures on my phone, but it's been stolen. I believe it just got sold or whatever. Anyone got pics of the inside? It's clean as hell from what I've seen.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Glad to see you are back. Pity about the phone.

Don't have pics but I've heard of it. Maybe I'll check it out some time.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Yeah, that boat is about to leave

Oh, and it is not clean, very good condition, but not clean.
Last edited by timdole on 01 Jun 2016, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
urbex.com.au
By
theedge wrote:Glad to see you are back.
Haha, I tended to flit in and out last year. I finally found something to come back to, though I am not to bothered to trek all the way to Chatswood in the middle of the night. I will have to do so soon, because a certain crane may be going down. =( Gotta get my lazy self up.

I don't think it's that one. It seems to have been a school of some sort in a past life, although there is only one tenant at the moment from what I saw.
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
i was there today and theirs this man who i presume is a guard who lives there. and he wont let you in and he barely speaks English. me and my friend actually think he might be just a homeless guy acting as the guard because he didn't make us leave he just told us it was owned and that's it. but anyway you can go on the field which can be accessed by the theater so ya
 Post a reply
Go