Login RegisterFAQ
Dandenong Ranges / S/E Melb
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hello! My crew recently went separate ways and I'm keen to meetup with other urbex who are based in Melb. Particular interest in the Dandenong Ranges (few and far between explores based on the research I've done!) If your out there hit me up!
Passionately curious
By
Yeah I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone out there, at least on UEGA.
But if you're down to make the trip more central Melbourne has a lot of explorers and spots.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Yea That seems to be the general vibe but figured it was worth a shot. Trying to expand out of suburban/city locations. I have a few contacts and have 3 buildings lined up but a little isolated to go it alone. Least they wont be trashed; Untouched gems... The best explores.
Passionately curious
By
Kaola287 wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 10:34 pm
Yea That seems to be the general vibe but figured it was worth a shot. Trying to expand out of suburban/city locations. I have a few contacts and have 3 buildings lined up but a little isolated to go it alone. Least they wont be trashed; Untouched gems... The best explores.
hey mate, if you ever wanted a buddy to tag along I'd love to come. I'm down in SE melb too and have done a couple locations
By
just moved away from SE :(
 Post a reply
Go