Login RegisterFAQ
New NSW (Sydney Nothern Suburbs) User :)
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi!
I am F18 in the northern Sydney region and have been urbexing with my mum and my sister for a few years now.
We've been to the usual Sydney places many times (Balmain Leagues, DLC, Gladesville Hospital, Callum Park, some random houses on the side of the road etc) and I thought that I should finally get in contact/join a community of people who share an interest in abandoned places [(and I was hoping to get some tips/advice on finding a new location) no, I am not asking for your locations but hoping on advice for looking for places/situations there may be some/cool photo opps.]
We urbex because we enjoy it and it's downright awesome. I'll occasionally meet up with other urbexers I am in contact with (who I know in person) and we'll sometimes share locations.
I take a personal interest in photography and would love to share some photos with the appropriate forums (just have to dig out the old SD card)

Looking forward to being a member of this community :D :)
*I re-wrote this after reading the 'guide for newbies' ripp sorry guys :/

I understand that newbies are a pain in the ass, but please, lmk if anyone's down for a meet up or to swap photos :)
Wondant
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Welcome! Intro looks good! Have you got any pics?
 Post a reply
Go