Login RegisterFAQ
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi,
I'm a new person from Melbourne City. I've got a passion for photography and love exploring with my favourite explorations being rooftops and scenic spots, I also like abandoned places. I've explored a couple of abandos in Melbourne an a couple of scenic spots, but have been left disappointed due to struggling to find accessible rooftops within the City. I know you are suppose to find these spots yourself, however I would greatly appreciate if anyone could let me know of a couple of spots (preferably rooftops) in Melbourne.
By
Hey mate, welcome to the forums!
I don't do a lot of rooftops, but i do know that they are ever changing and therefore quite sensitive. feel free to post some of your photos and maybe people might start to trust you and then locations will come... Not that I don't find you immediately not trustworthy, It's just sensitive locations like rooftops can be ruined easily if the wrong people know about them. A good way to get into roof-topping Is construction sites, I've only done a few but they're a lot of fun. Just make sure you go on a Sunday or public holiday and make sure there aren't any workers. The first level is most often the only alarmed level, so avoid it by climbing up a few levels with the scaffolding etc.

Cheers,
Fitzy
:shock:
By
Thanks for the reply, ahh yes that does make sense, it is hard to tell who people really are over the internet. But thanks for the tips I'll definetly try them out !
 Post a reply
Go