Login RegisterFAQ
New/Just Lurking for the moment
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I've been kind of interested in Urb ex for quite a while now but I never really took the dive into learning about it and the sub-culture.

I'm based out of NSW. Actually getting out there isn't really a possibility at the moment because of an ongoing health issue but I figure if I have a good feel for it before I have a chance to get any feet on the ground experience it just means I'll have a smoother transition into it.

I'm interested in abandoned sites mainly rn but have a soft spot for tunnels and such, I don't actually know what the tunnel situation is like for sydney and other aus cities so I've shut that out of my mind til now, I don't wanna make myself all excited over something that's just not possible on my budget.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
You're not talking yourself up very well there :)
Sydney people are kind souls and will help you out
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
urbex doesn't tend to have entry fees lol... and there are some sites that are quite close to public transport...

it can be as awesome or as crappy as you make it... but the general rule is don't break or take s*** (apart from photos), and if you do get caught out by the authorities arguing with them won't get you let off!
 Post a reply
Go