Login RegisterFAQ
New from Adelaide
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi all,

I'm new to UEGA (I've had an account about 6 months now), and thought I should introduce myself.
I'm 36, in the Western suburbs of Adelaide, with a wife and 1 kid (hence not much time for exploring).
Was into it in my late teens, early 20's. Been trying to get back into it. Last urbexing experience about 13 years ago, but have been visiting a few mines since.

I work as an industrial electrician, therefore I get access to some interesting areas. I worked at an active abattoir in the Adelaide hills for 11 years - a career spawned from exploring Samcor's ruins.
I now work as a contractor, so I get to more places than ever before. I still also contract to my old work as well.
I'll start taking some pictures of the interesting areas I get to visit, as there are some fun roof spaces, hidden rooms, and areas the general public wouldn't usually get to see.

I'm also interested in retro computing and the fading BBS scene.

Daryl
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Welcome :)

Share those pic when you get a sec.
By
Welcome mate boy I miss samcor only a tiny bit remains
never die wondering ;)
By
Welcome from a fellow adeladian!
Can't wait to see your pics :)
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Welcome
Titan wrote:
19 Sep 2017, 8:19 pm
Share those pic when you get a sec.

Seems we haven't had many pics posted recently but lots still on insta. Are people that paranoid posting here or they simply haven't had the time?
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
What's yo insta? Dm me.
By
I don't have an insta set up at the momment. Probably should...
I've been away for a long time now, but have been taking a few pictures of places I visit for work. I'll have to upload some soon.
 Post a reply
Go