Login RegisterFAQ
Forgotten Drain
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Today I went and found a drain which I found the location on a old map. On the map it was called "loony tunes". The whole drain was pretty much tag and graffiti free. I was surprised by it being so untouched being so close to the CBD. The newest tag was 4/11/17 and after 2014 (Check my Instagram for photos). It was very large as well I'm guessing 2m High most of the time. I'm just wondering if anyone else has heard of it or been there.
Have fun while you can
IG Heassa_Urbex_Au
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Loony tunes is a very well known drain. My guess is that it got scrubbed of all the graph and other s*** like that. Also I couldn't find your Insta.
Follow me on insta, @grimb0
By
Ok thanks
Thanks for letting me know about the Insta it's fixed now
Have fun while you can
IG Heassa_Urbex_Au
By
I think all the pipes been replaced except for the intersections where all the tags and graffiti was
Have fun while you can
IG Heassa_Urbex_Au
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I did it 25 years ago.
Sounds like it might be a bit bigger nowadays.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
ironfistdoug wrote:
17 Jul 2018, 10:16 pm
I did it 25 years ago.
LOL. Christ Doug you know we're old when we can post lines like that. I suppose we'll eventually be doing this using walking sticks and zimmer frames. ;)
We really should catch up before one of us carks it. Talk about the good old days. Mind you I don't get down your way much these days.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Yeah, I don't even get to Melbourne often these days. Mainly spend my exploring time in Gippy.
 Post a reply
Go