Login RegisterFAQ
Much left in Adelaide that hasn't been well thrashed...
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Starting to feel like Adelaide's urbex scene has dried up. Not many abando's go long before they are either locked down or completely trashed. Feel I need to take a break for a while as there ain't much left in Adelaide these days..
never die wondering ;)
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Yeah, but you might want to take a look around Hindmarsh for some old factories though, you might just find something you weren't expecting...
Follow me on insta, @grimb0
By
Thanks mate I haven't actually looked there even though I know a fair bit of Adelaide's early manufacturing heritage stems from that area. And some significant recent company's were there.. I will have a wander soon cheers
never die wondering ;)
By
Hey mate there is still a lot of good spots and still very secret place's and there is a tunnel under elder park and more. :D
By
Under? That’s mental!
By
Unseen_Adelaide wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 2:25 pm
Hey mate there is still a lot of good spots and still very secret place's and there is a tunnel under elder park and more. :D
Are you talking about the jubilee tunnel.. Its been back filled and was of no great size or significance.. Most finds left here are quite small.
never die wondering ;)
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey Tommo,

I'm holding a thing on the 13th of next month. A bit of a road trip over a full day. I'm taking a few newbies out to explore some local and some rural abandos and caves. More deets on the website. I've known you and Eric for a few years now, would you both like to come along?
Drains are okay. [insta: awesomeadelaide]
By
i wouldnt mind coming down for this thing on the 13th....i keep meaning to come down so this looks like a good time to do it :D
By
Ferret wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 1:11 pm
i wouldnt mind coming down for this thing on the 13th....i keep meaning to come down so this looks like a good time to do it :D
Be good to catch up again Ferret! Let me know when you're down.
Drains are okay. [insta: awesomeadelaide]
By
I’m down Wildstar!
By
There is some awesome stuff in the northern suburbs if you are agile enough to climb some fences and have access to some 'special keys' ;) Completely untouched.

Whats happening on the 13th?
By
wildstar wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 11:01 am
Hey Tommo,

I'm holding a thing on the 13th of next month. A bit of a road trip over a full day. I'm taking a few newbies out to explore some local and some rural abandos and caves. More deets on the website. I've known you and Eric for a few years now, would you both like to come along?
Hey mate yeah were keen :) if its the cave I'm thinking of, everyone better pack spare batteries.. We spent 7hrs Down there one day so it seems to never end.. 5+km has been mapped!
never die wondering ;)
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
SA has some awesome caves.

Mt Gambier's got some really cool stuff, though it's a fair hike, the SA edge of the desert has some great caves too.
By
Also keen!
 Post a reply
Go