Login RegisterFAQ
Right side Schweppes tunnel.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Howdy, it's me again.
I recently did the left side Schweppes tunnel, nothing to write home about. However, there are two sides and one after about a 20 meter walk led into a 4 meter slanted pipe. Naturally I thought going down there unprepared was a terrible idea so I went home.

I will mostly likely go back there to see what was down there, but before I do I thought I would ask you guys if you had been to either the left or right side of the Schweppes tunnel and if so, what to expect.

Thanks, Grimbo.
Follow me on insta, @grimb0
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Grimbo wrote:
12 Mar 2018, 4:32 pm
Naturally I thought going down there unprepared was a terrible idea so I went home.
I've never been in that tunnel, but damn, that sounds like a healthy, life affirming decision right there. Choosing not to majorly risk your life is a good decision. Yes we risk our lives a lot in UE, but there's a choice between a minimal risk, and a downright stupid one.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Right got ya, don't go down left side drain.
Follow me on insta, @grimb0
 Post a reply
Go