Login RegisterFAQ
Drain Expo 15th Monday
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi all the drain expo will be on Monday the 15th at 12.35pm at Adelaide darkie just DM for more info and location.thanks :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Unseen_Adelaide on 11 Jan 2018, 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Is it any good at the moment with the roadworks above/around it? I'm keen but maybe a bit more interesting one??
never die wondering ;)
By
tommo wrote:
25 Nov 2017, 6:54 pm
Is it any good at the moment with the roadworks above/around it? I'm keen but maybe a bit more interesting one??
Yeah you can get into it no worries, was part of an expo last month into it.
A little bit of it has been replaced due to the roadworks.

I'm also keen to do some other spots but fine either way.
By
Nice nice I would be happy to take a group through Eli's in the coming months. Just have to monitor the inflows
never die wondering ;)
By
Hi we can go to St peters twins or Zorgas tomb or Maybe Eli,s tomb but Eli,s is very far from Adelaide
but am still interested.
By
Eli's is locked up with a thick chain and an Abloy Disc detaining padlock. So good luck with that. and even if you do manage to get in you would have to have a death wish considering the amount of rain we've had recently.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
did they replace the last abloy with another protec 330?.. they must realise the shackles are brittle soon...
never die wondering ;)
By
How about Zorgas? It's fairly long and twisty turnie.
If not the darkie is a great idea.
Follow me on insta, @grimb0
By
Thyer wrote:
02 Dec 2017, 11:12 am
Eli's is locked up with a thick chain and an Abloy Disc detaining padlock. So good luck with that. and even if you do manage to get in you would have to have a death wish considering the amount of rain we've had recently.
We haven't had rain in a fair while.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Yes we can go to zorgas after the darkie and the st peters twins to. :D
By
Groovy.
By
Grimbo wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 2:11 pm
Thyer wrote:
It's basically empty atm
Jaffs on CC and Jaffs01 on Flickr
"urbex is not for tourists......its for adventurers" DeScent (RIP)
By
Unseen_Adelaide wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 12:06 pm
Hi all the drain expo will be on Monday the 15th at 12.35pm at Adelaide darkie just DM for more info and location.thanks :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
As in 15/1/18? Sorry, I'd love to make it, but I'm working :(
By
Jaffs wrote:
13 Jan 2018, 5:53 pm
Grimbo wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 2:11 pm
Thyer wrote:
It's basically empty atm
Look at the date posted fam, early Dec it was a solid week of rain. all though you are correct as of 22 Jan it is bone dry.
By
daryl wrote:
15 Jan 2018, 4:30 am
Unseen_Adelaide wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 12:06 pm
As in 15/1/18? Sorry, I'd love to make it, but I'm working :(
Yeah why are all these events held on weeknights? seems odd... are normies with jobs not allowed?
 Post a reply
Go