Login RegisterFAQ
Adelaide's Random Meetup Thread!
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Looking to head out exploring and meet up with fellow AdzCrew at short notice?

Post here, and subscribe to connect!

(Please keep location details to PMs)
Thanks!
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Thanks Nuggs!!!

Well now it's here, leave your name below and we'll go for it.
By
I'm definitely up for it. Hope to catch up with some Adelaide crew soon.
Jaffs on CC and Jaffs01 on Flickr
"urbex is not for tourists......its for adventurers" DeScent (RIP)
By
Jaffs,

If you're interested in going along to somewhere - PM me. I want to try and get together a list of the people that are interested, decide on a place and then we can all meet up there.

I have a friend I've been going with urbexing for just under a year now, so at minimum it is me, my friend and others. Combined knowledge would be wonderful - hope to hear from you and others soon.
By
Sorry for cross-posting in three threads.

There is a Clan event coming up very soon that non-Clan (or no0bs to the Clan) are welcome to (providing you're not a vandal/thief/d*** head etc... :) )

Email fawn
@
caveclan
.org

for more details.
By
You interested in going to this Clan event Drewbee? It's this Sunday, PM for details.
By
Hey,

I have finally got around to creating an account. Still finding my way around the site. Yes we are having an expo this sunday 19th to a few drains to get the ball rolling then open to suggestion. Feel free to email me at fawn@caveclan.org or gutterboxmail@gmail.com and can send you the details. I'm aware most of you are experienced explorers so doing these drains maybe abit tedious. But doing drains/meeting up with a bunch of people on a random sunday is what the clans all about. So come on down and meet Adelaide's newest residents from Melb Clan. Let's go underground!!

Peace.
By
Adelaide peeps, let me know if you've got any plans for the weekend. I'd like to get out and about in company, if possible.
By
Sunday I *may* have free . Not entirely sure.

Will get back to ye ASAP.
By
subscribed!

How often are meets in Adelaide?
Hope to see you out there?
By
A bit random ERB. No harm in you posting and asking if anyone is keen to go out on a certain day or whatever. Otherwise, watch this space.
By
Hey ERB,

Meets, I assume, are whenever something new comes up with a bit of notice.
By
Things move quickly sometimes. Aleksander, Drewbee and I are planning to do an abandoned school this week in the late arvo. It will most likely be on Wednesday around 5.30 pm so if any newcomers are keen, PM me or Aleksander for more details early in the week. You'll need a small torch, and a stealthy attitude as there are obviously houses all around.

There's another topside location not far and is a nice easy one for those who haven't done much/anything yet, so maybe if e.g. ERB and Xavier are free beforehand, you guys could get together and check that out for a couple of hours before we all meet up. Just a thought - PM for details if that sounds like a good idea.
By
Will be in SA for the next week or so, but not in Adelaide much.
Would be great to catch up with some of you. If there is any day that would be more convenient, let me know. Cheeers!
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Nuggs wrote:Will be in SA for the next week or so, but not in Adelaide much.
Would be great to catch up with some of you. If there is any day that would be more convenient, let me know. Cheeers!
Unlucky, I'm off to Victoria for the next week. Hopefully others are free to catch up with you.
~Aleksander~
By
Hey now Nuggs,

If you're around SA sometime in the week let me know - would be cool to meet other folks for some exploring; haven't done any for a while.
By
Cool.
Will be down for most of the day, tomorrow only.
Anyone keen to head out - hit me up!
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Hey guys, been very inactive I guess rainy came and came and came so I sort of slinked away as drain prospects went down, anyone still lurking around here/much going on?
Been There Seen That: Julia Farr, St Paul's Retreat, Cement Hill, Ex Dover Gardens P/School
Located but Unconfirmed/Unvisited: Adelaide Darkie, St Peter's Twins, Twin 60's, Schweppervescence, Wayville Express, Burgers Nitemare, Other Assorted Unnamed Drains/Tunnels/Mines/Caves
BELIEVE I have found Eli's Tomb but I am still very unsure and need to confirm...
By
Yep still lurking mate. If you want to plan something I'd be interested so I'll keep an eye on this forum.
By
Anyone keen for a night out ?
Got a few good places and still havent walked through elis (Only to the sluice gates)
Pm me if your keen and can try organise a good night out
By
Possibly keen for a night of exploration sometime soon. As long as im free. This weekend im busy though but im sure if you work out a date i can figure something out.
~Aleksander~
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey all im new to this (firsr post)
Im tommo
ivw been interested in exploration for about 15yrs managed to do meab (gepps x meatworks) back before most was demolished, the bullring, admin buildings and both coldstores. Pity all but a cold store remains pretty much :(
a mate and i make up a group
intrepid exploration adelaide (on fb)
We have been doing some urbex in adelaide and around the state the last year or two, we mainly like abandoned mines but as they often take a lot of planning and equiptment (we have climbing and rescue equiptment) we have done alot of drains, buildings and caves. We are always looking at new places and challenges. We are not tourists we enjoy a challenge!
Would be great to catch up some time with somw other members and combine our skills and expwri
never die wondering ;)
By
Experience.
cheers tommo
never die wondering ;)
By
Who's around the 5108 area wanting to adventure and blaze today?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
hey SA crew im looking at going out exploring soon, who is up for some late night trouble?
never die wondering ;)
 Post a reply
Go