Login RegisterFAQ
Tips for newbies?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey ive been exploring abandoned places for a few months now, and im wondering if anyone has any tips to share regarding getting into places, dealing with security/ what to look out for and how to deal with homeless people/defending yourself. thanks
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
My advice would be learn the area around the site, do some scouting trips learn usual movements around the place. Schedules of security and even traits of different security (take note of what personal cars are on site) and their differing workings. Learn to lock pick, there's a million videos on YouTube, lock picking 101 sites and picks are cheap. Always hide your entry tools once used, never keep them on you. Don't have markers or paint on you. Have a camera (curiosity and preservation of memories or a time gone by is your best excuse) homeless/junkies are easy to deal with. Keep half a packed of ciggies or a packet of biscuits on yourself, it's the best way to please them I've found. Oh yeah be quiet and only use flash/torches when you need to 😂 I like to find mechanical weaknesses in my entry points, vulnerabilities or poor designs and take advantage of someone's lack of thought when it comes to security. How to keep people out is a different mindset as to how to get in...
Enjoy the hobby and I find the harder the place the more of a game it becomes
never die wondering ;)
 Post a reply
Go