By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Lone wolf wrote:
11 May 2018, 6:15 pm
Devils Donuts wrote:
11 May 2018, 3:16 pm
Hahahaha you an expert after all hey
Don't claim to be an expert mate
If you can't take criticism on this forum not sure how you will go in the real world?
I can take criticism i actually thought i did pretty well in that interview....Criticism makes you better.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
So confused on what this thread has become. I must be missing the part where anyone got pissed off. Thought we were having a civil conversation. Besides I'm not overly concerned about locations and all that other urbex politics bs tbh. Get in while you can, get your photos, make your memories and then move on. I strongly dislike people who feel locations are some huge secret and a location is somehow 'theirs'. What is will one day not be. Enjoy it while it's here.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Echo wrote:
11 May 2018, 8:38 pm
So confused on what this thread has become. I must be missing the part where anyone got pissed off. Thought we were having a civil conversation. Besides I'm not overly concerned about locations and all that other urbex politics bs tbh. Get in while you can, get your photos, make your memories and then move on. I strongly dislike people who feel locations are some huge secret and a location is somehow 'theirs'. What is will one day not be. Enjoy it while it's here.
I just felt as if i was getting attacked for doing the interview thats all lol...And i agree get in while you can while there still around
By
Devils Donuts wrote:
12 May 2018, 8:34 am
I just felt as if i was getting attacked for doing the interview thats all lol...
Guilty conscience + paranoia mate, except maybe LoneWolf's comment, but he was just saying that you are a bit new to the game to be doing interviews.

The rest of us were trying to warn you about the media - they will f*** you over and you'll regret having anything to do with them. For it to be of any major benefit to you, you'll need to be featured on a high profile national show; but such a show will almost certainly make you out to be a bad guy.

The local shows (like you did) are safer because they arent chasing "big stories" which makes them less likely to make it into a bigger deal than it is, but its still risky.

I dont have a problem with you trying to make money off it either, sorry if it came across that way. The best way to gain subs will be through good, DIFFERENT content though; Instead of trying to pump out videos, you would be better off trying to focus all your energy into little video projects.

If you can consistently create good, unique videos that show your passion then the subs and money will come.
By
If you can consistently create good, unique videos that show your passion then the subs and money will come.
[/quote]

I do have unique content coming up in a few weeks but atm i am trying to get the content thats there b4 it gets knocked down and there the one's that have been done time and time again.
By
Should i link the digital interview or not? (website write up)
By
Ive seen the article...i got a message from miss Bartholomew asking about urbex too...same one that messaged you...told her i wasnt interested...that said the article was not that bad
 Post a reply
Go