Login RegisterFAQ
Back at The Devils Church
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
We went back to the Devils Church to test out my new camera and we took the full spectrum camera with us and this is what we caught...

https://youtu.be/sLHcDpT5Hlk
By
Had a quick scan through some videos, very cool. Did you ever figure out what was happening with the audio on the JT tunnel vid? Sounds like some kind of RF interference.

Have your past videos been made with a Canon XM2? The image quality seems very familiar; I found one at an op shop for $40 a while back. Will have to drag it out and go shoot some footage sometime :)
By
No never figured it out but whatever it was it drained the battery aswell.It was shot on a panasonic G7
By
Huh, that's really interesting. Love that kinda unexplained stuff, and I commend you for not over-embellishing the way you present those videos. The suspense and freakiness is left to be felt without excessively loading or cueing the experience. I've experienced things like the 'something' reaching out from the right as you ascended the stairwell which have left me feeling quite unsettled, curious and unable to declare that I don't believe in that kinda thing anymore!

Interestingly, my experiences in that regard (three significant ones,) have all come with the very strong sense that the spirit was indigenous.

I also have had the strong sense that I acquired a Western spirit 'friend' whilst blown wide open at a doof when I was 18. That thankfully resolved itself, over 10 years later, when I came to peace with a lot of things in my life and realised I had this... Laff at will, but he was short, dressed in period-appropriate clothing (timber worker,) and he wanted me isolated and alone in that forest. Over that decade I continually drove back to the same spot, wandered and wandered and grappled with the reality that it wasn't actually me who wanted me to end it there. Like this guy wanted to work through me.

I actually went to that same spot again yesterday, and it was exactly as it really is- a beautiful forest spot with the unmistakable air of the sacred.

Ehh, thinking of that whole thing makes me feel quite uncomfortable... but I am glad it's no longer there.
By
I believe that there is a paraelle where ghost/spirits sit and they play a roll over and over again and these "demons" aren't demons they are trying to warn as they soon disappear once god is spoken to them in the words of the bible....As we all no Satan was a angel but lost his wings and banished from heaven cause he wanted to help ppl.....But it's still freaky when you come across these things
 Post a reply
Go