Login RegisterFAQ
Ghost Hunt
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I am on a ghost hunt i have a full spectrum camera along with a digital voice recorder and i am on the hunt to find ghostly presence in or around some location in Brisbane.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Sounds exciting mate! Although I have experienced some weird s***, I have always been able to provide a reasonable explanation however this does not make me a “sceptic” so if you catch anything interesting in your photos, please share!
-UrbexKitty
By
I had a really bazaar experience in an abandoned hospital in NSW early one morning 5:30am. myself and lurker passed through a corridor that had 3 steps leading down to the west wing no issues, but upon our return though it reeked of urine we had been through the whole place there were no homeless or other people. Than at the opposite end of the corridor we heard foot steps coming towards us, we hide around a corner fully expecting to be busted but nothing?? the foot steps just stopped? again went through searching for an explanation and found nothing? It only really hit us as we were driving home that we may have just had an encounter with the spirit world.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I have a video i will be uploading on monday where me and a mate went back to The Devils Church and we both seen shadow figure for a split second.I made a mistake by trying out a different mic but when i started filming we could hear like a girl laughing and scream like she was having fun and in the video you can see where i just focus the camera on the doorway cause i could hear this girl and like an older male talking but couldn't workout what they was saying but it sounded like they was coming down the stairs and i was waiting to see them come around the corner from coming down the stairs but nothing.
By
Yeah it's quite a surreal feeling :?
It has only happen to me just this once though.
By
I do have 2 video's of orbs and whispers that happened to me at my mothers house when i stayed there last year also shows a face on the wall
By
Yeah call me a pussy but I don’t do ghosts and paranormal stuff. That’s one place I won’t explore.
If you never go... you will never know...
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Orbs are just out of focus dust in the light beam....whispers are just wind blowing or people talking outside...or bats and rats :P

Its the living dead junkys you have to worry about :)
 Post a reply
Go