Login RegisterFAQ
Toadie
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey there, can anyone please give me some information on the toadie storm drain? Thanks for anything.
If you never go... you will never know...
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
sure can, its underground
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Theres heaps of info about toadie online, if you look hard enough you should find it pretty easily.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I can tell you the outflow to toadie and tell you that its the best possible entrance above all the others...but im not that cruel.... you would need floaties :D
By
I kmow where places are i just don't no there names
By
Thanks. I’ll keep looking. I’m assuming the outflow is in B******** ****k. I’ll keep looking for the big grille in the lake thing.
By
Lemon squeeze wrote:
28 Feb 2018, 7:33 pm
Thanks. I’ll keep looking. I’m assuming the outflow is in B******** ****k. I’ll keep looking for the big grille in the lake thing.
Getting warmer :D
By
Ferret, I went to accommodator on the tenth of February and I found a leg less lizard. (Fun fact) I’m still yet to explore the 3 round pipes. I’m thinking of starting up an Instagram page to share some exploring photos.
By
Nice i figured you would find it eventually....i love legless lizards i used to find them all the time in the garden...i once found a blind snake / Worm snake in a drain and rescued it...placed it into a safe spot in some bushes

I don't even have an Instagram account...i just use Flickr as a quick link to some of the places I've explored when mentioning them to people
By
I have a YouTube but the videos aren’t very good I have used the marvellous google earth and found some stuff, the brain drain, the leopard st tunnel and the almost exact location of aqua cave. :D
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Lemon squeeze wrote:
28 Feb 2018, 8:13 pm
Ferret, I went to accommodator on the tenth of February and I found a leg less lizard. (Fun fact) I’m still yet to explore the 3 round pipes. I’m thinking of starting up an Instagram page to share some exploring photos.
Instagram is so helpful for finding locations but also extremely harmful for locations. If you join look me up @millardphotography
By
Ok I will.
By
I couldnt agree more Jaym. I use insta more than anything to research now. I also post lots of pics bit never give details and my account is private.
By
Shlutt wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 5:48 pm
I couldnt agree more Jaym. I use insta more than anything to research now. I also post lots of pics bit never give details and my account is private.
To many fools giving stuff away on there. Ad a few different peoples pics together and you can almost drawer yourself a map! My good stuff is on private :) whats your insta account, ill follow?
By
I’m probably going to create it this weekend. I’ll let you know.
By
jaym wrote:
02 Mar 2018, 1:37 pm

Ad a few different peoples pics together and you can almost drawer yourself a map!
Thats how i found Accomodator in the past....saw a pic of the outflow that was tagged as Accomodator and then noticed the building to the left had a business sign...i googled the business and then went to google maps to see if it had a waterway next to the address and boom there it was...ironicly the business was
a Plumbing company :D
By
Well how about that! Definitely going to get insta. Name tba.
By
I have the insta page up, @Lemon_Squeeze_Exploration.
By
jaym wrote:
Shlutt wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 5:48 pm
To many fools giving stuff away on there. Ad a few different peoples pics together and you can almost drawer yourself a map! My good stuff is on private :) whats your insta account, ill follow?
Exactly what Ive done many times. Im Shlutt on there too. I already follow you on insta and facebook I think. Ive been meaning to change my name for a long time. Its an old gaming name when I was the only female member of our clan.
By
Ferret wrote:
02 Mar 2018, 4:50 pm
jaym wrote:

Ad a few different peoples pics together and you can almost drawer yourself a map!
Thats how i found Accomodator in the past....saw a pic of the outflow that was tagged as Accomodator and then noticed the building to the left had a business sign...i googled the business and then went to google maps to see if it had a waterway next to the address and boom there it was...ironicly the business was
a Plumbing company :D

Exactly how we found accomodator
Exploration is an addiction.
By
The drain lived up to itself.
 Post a reply
Go