Login RegisterFAQ
A little help please
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Ok guys i have found a location of a abandon house i want to explore but i have a few questions that some of you might be able to answer,like.....
If there is no signs such as "no trespassing" can you still get in trouble?
If you can't get into a place do you force entry? Do you ever break and enter?
As this is a house i just want to know if i should prep myself for the police to be called and how much trouble i'd get into if any.
By
As far as im aware.....(and i could be completely wrong)...any private land you enter without permission is trespassing if you are caught by police they cant give you a fine or arrest you i believe they can only bag search and check your id to take down a note for future investigations...that way if the owner wants you charged with trespass or malicious damage to property they have it on record you were there

I myself do not force my way in as damage to a location can draw to much heat and attention to the locations and urbex as a whole...

For the last few years ive been practicing lock picking...its a less noisy way of entry...but if you are in the open and still learning picking you can be in one place too long...and that is not good from what i learnt on an infiltration just recently (i stayed inside Waaayyyy too long and a routine security check found us)

like i said i could be wrong about it all but i hope it helps

stay safe
By
Yeah i wasn't talking doing any damage i think if you go exploring you shouldn't damage anything and leave it as it is but was more talking like a door could be pushed with a little force or just leave it?
 Post a reply
Go