Login RegisterFAQ
Railway Tunnel
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Was coming home from work and was driving past the old railway tunnel i visited a few years back and thought i would pull over and go visit it again and the first thing i noticed was the new heavy duty gate...i guess the old chain link fence didn't cut it

I went inside to have a wander and as i stepped through the gate something caught my eye in the small pools of water just inside the gate

There in the puddle was a local resident of the tunnel

I've seen many critters and wildlife in Urbex locations before but this guy was a first

Having battled with the mini Krakken for my fingers back i placed him back into his puddle and proceeded to the far end of the tunnel after hearing a rumor about the caved in section being cleared and opened....it wasnt

After having a good look around the old caved in section and finding old cans and bottles from many years ago i exited the tunnel re-locked the gate and went on my way home.....until next time mini Krakken

By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
By
How did you get in?
By
Yeah this was the old gate years ago...as for getting in i generally use picks ...if that don't work i walk away and cut my losses
By
So those picture are old?
By
na like a month old but the chain link fence is an old one
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Damn i so want to get inside
 Post a reply
Go