Login RegisterFAQ
Accomodator location.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey does anyone know the suburb where the accomodator drain is? I only need a general idea, I will keep it a secret. Thanks.
If you never go... you will never know...
By
i can tell you the city its in :D
By
Wild guess... mmm Brisbane?
By
Is it north or south side?
By
Ferret wrote:
20 Jan 2018, 6:50 pm
i can tell you the city its in :D
Sure about that?
By
seq?
By
Lemon squeeze wrote:
20 Jan 2018, 9:58 pm
Is it north or south side?
Its not north side...its more south west
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Lemon squeeze wrote:
18 Jan 2018, 11:48 pm
Hey does anyone know the suburb where the accomodator drain is? I only need a general idea, I will keep it a secret. Thanks.
Ohh, I know, I know! Look for it yourself. Keep it secret.
There you go, your request is fulfilled. Anyone does indeed indeed know. I gave you a general idea and you will keep it secret. Okay, the general idea was not about where the drain was, but it was an idea, and it was general.

Perhaps you should go to the Brisbane meetups and ask someone once they get to know you.

Or search these forums and you'll find a very obvious clue.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Also, I'm sorry if I come across as a bastard. That's not my goal. It is just that a lot of people make an effort to search for these drains, so we don't just hand out locations with no effort. There is sort of an unwritten code which is basicly get out and explore, show us what you've found and then we'll start sharing if we're impressed by your efforts.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
Google earth has been a great resource for me when it comes to looking for possible locations i found Accomodator by following rivers and waterways that seem to just disappear under a road or building and then get in my car to check it out...i found brain drain the same way...ive found alot of small crawling drains to my disappointment but have found some really good locations too....reading the forums can be beneficial too...i found Aqua cave because someone said they "walked up ***** Street victorious" so i went to the street name and lifted every manhole i could find till i found it....its always great when you find a place yourself rather than being given an adress
By
Panic! Thanks for that. I don’t think that you’re a bastard of any kind. I would probably do the same in some situations.

Ferret. Thanks also to you. I personally discovered the Western creek at Milton by such methods. Also flood maps can help find waterways.
Thanks all for your help and I can understand that you don’t just hand out locations willy nilly.
By
Apparently my Google Earth map has been leaked online by several people.
By
I have looked but I haven’t seen it.
By
Lemon squeeze wrote:
26 Jan 2018, 3:41 pm
I have looked but I haven’t seen it.
Me neither, but it is good to know a tiny bit more info on it.
 Post a reply
Go