Login RegisterFAQ
brisbane abando Cattle Farm
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
This spot we actually stumbled across by accident while looking for something else :lol:
How old do you guys think this place might be? Found some objects thatd suggest it was pre 2000s like a typewriter and tobacco car fresheners. There was more parts of it to explore but too many bushes and spiders.

Last edited by hmunn8044 on 18 Jul 2017, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
How many roo's tried to attack you? Haha
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
jaym wrote:
17 Jul 2017, 2:07 pm
How many roo's tried to attack you? Haha
too many :lol: nah they were friendly enough
By
Haha last time I was there, there was a tone of them. One guy wasn't happy, kept standing up and sticking his chest out
By
oh yea there was loads of them around there, i had one at the asylum come up to us like that was pretty muscular haha
you have been to the farm before?
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Lol seen one at asylum the other day that looked cranky

The farm is good for sunset lol
ImageDepature On Sunset by J Explores, on Flickr

PS: would be a good idea to remove the location from your post
By
aha, damn i remember that road! thought I was lost walking down there. Mad photo btw, I'm following u on ig pretty sure. No chance of a sunset when I went there earlier this year though we got rained on ;( Kinda makes it like ambient or something though when its raining/cloudy.
And yea good idea
By
good idea to delete your location ????,i don't get it .this is literally a page to share your locations why would there be any body on here trying to ruin places for other people yall are selfish .and thats all it is .this farm is done and you dont want any one to where it is .just selfish
By
its obviously easy to find the place with satellite and google maps anyway so idk what you're stopping .you're just making it harder for every one else keen on the idea of exploring.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
^This guy annoys me already
 Post a reply
Go