Login RegisterFAQ
ithaca tafe
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Just thought id share
Recently went here with a friend. it's an interesting spot, almost untouched doesn't look like anyone's been there. from the calendars on the walls, looks like it might've closed around 2013. They've knocked half of it down for redevelopment but its still a pretty big place. We found a creepy looking auditorium and a lot more interesting stuff. has anyone been here? it was odd because the lights were on in several rooms and some electronics were still running, although further exploration showed it was definitely abandoned.
(opp broncos club)
heres a couple photos
if anyone would like to donate a decent camera hmu
Last edited by hmunn8044 on 15 Jul 2017, 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
That's pristine. Nice find!

It would be a good idea to remove the address details if you want it to remain that way...
By
maggot wrote:
15 Jul 2017, 5:39 pm
That's pristine. Nice find!

It would be a good idea to remove the address details if you want it to remain that way...
Edited, made it less obvious :lol:
By
I used to study in this s*** hole under the guide of a c*** teacher. She was a useless s***.

The remaining building on site is used as a training facility by Qld Police so you are luck you didn't get busted or else you'd be fucked rightly so. I'd remove the location details for sure.
By
Kto wrote:
15 Jul 2017, 10:24 pm
I used to study in this s*** hole under the guide of a c*** teacher. She was a useless s***.

The remaining building on site is used as a training facility by Qld Police so you are luck you didn't get busted or else you'd be fucked rightly so. I'd remove the location details for sure.
Ahaha ive had a few of those. And yea we thought so, found a lot of what looked like training bullets on the floors. Made sure no one was there before we checked it out. Lucky we didnt encounter them.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Yeah really, really lucky. Its bad enough trespassing in the grounds of a defunct government facility turned training centre let alone being busted inside...
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
thats true, was aware of the risks i have done this sort of thing before
By
would anybody be down on swapping some locations ,i only want abandoned buildings though ,id be so thankful yo
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
brisbanecbd wrote:
24 Oct 2017, 9:31 am
would anybody be down on swapping some locations ,i only want abandoned buildings though ,id be so thankful yo
Yeah I've got a Caterpie, a Pigey and a Bellsprout I can trade.
 Post a reply
Go