Login RegisterFAQ
SKATE RINK STATUS?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys.

So I have some free time with uni holidays and I planned on going to the abandoned skate rink in Brisbane tomorrow. I've been reading for the past few months that it is about to be demolished but I can't find anywhere actually confirming it.

Can anyone help me with this? I live on southern side of the Gold Coast and don't want to travel all the way to find a bunch of construction workers in there.

Thank you!
By
it is being demolished, however i dont know when, best bet would be to just go as soon as you can
By
wundos wrote:
25 Jun 2017, 9:56 am
it is being demolished, however i dont know when, best bet would be to just go as soon as you can
I went yesterday! All the entrances were boarded up so I had to climb in through the window. Got yelled at by old people, ripped my pants on wire and got a nail stuck in my shoe but it was soooo worth it! Such a beautiful place, so happy I went before it got demolished.
By
julz wrote:
25 Jun 2017, 5:16 pm
wundos wrote:
I went yesterday! All the entrances were boarded up so I had to climb in through the window. Got yelled at by old people, ripped my pants on wire and got a nail stuck in my shoe but it was soooo worth it! Such a beautiful place, so happy I went before it got demolished.
The high up window or another one?
Exploration is an addiction.
By
Dingo wrote:
27 Jun 2017, 11:38 pm
julz wrote:
25 Jun 2017, 5:16 pm
wundos wrote:
The high up window or another one?
How high is high? ;)
By
the window is like two stories high so you're a straight monkey ,its not demolished i went yesterday .no way in without serious climbing skills
 Post a reply
Go