Login RegisterFAQ
Darkie Exit?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
So last weekend a mate and I went into Brisbane Darkie. We had gone into darkie before, but taken a completely wrong exit (that’s another story). This time walking with the doll chamber entrance on our left we continued going straight and had heard that the exit was up this way, but was a back breaker. As we continued the floor was covered with mud or sh*t or whatever. We came to the end and there were only two very small tunnels which we wouldn’t have been able crawl through. We ended up just climbing back up through the entrance, but where is the actual exit from inside the drain?
Exploration is an addiction.
By
Uhh, depends what you mean by exit! Whenever I go I always seem to enter at the river and exit the wet way at the doll room.
As far as I know they're the two main ways in and out. But I've never explored the stoopy side tunnels.
Is your wrong exit one of those two or something else altogether?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Doll room exit is fun, very confusing for anyone who sees you.
By
Yeah, we took the Doll room exit the first time on the right side. I had a feeling that it wasn't an exit that anyone would use because it's pretty exposing, you get pretty wet and people see you easily (we had Asian tourists staring at us who looked pretty confused :lol: ). Anyway from now on I'll probably climb out of the entrance to avoid getting wet. Cheers!
By
this thread has literally intrigued me allot more then it should have .. when I'm in BNE next for work i may hit you guys up for a guided tour :D
By
Hey just wondering if there's any microbats in Darkie?
By
I'm thinking of going to darkie tommorow any tips for finding my way through
By
any of you guys know much about the council flush outs? got me a bit nervous to go back
By
wundos wrote:
25 Jun 2017, 10:02 am
any of you guys know much about the council flush outs? got me a bit nervous to go back
Judging by the size of the hatch at the end, I think it would be more frightening, than a hazard.

But then, I've never witnessed it in the quite a few times I've been there.
By
What is it?
By
A couple of people have been caught in there when its emptied.. if knee-deep, fast-moving water and a 3m drop aren't a hazard.. someone sat in the side egg-shaped pipe for a while
By
Ok, maybe a mild hazard. But knee-deep water is easily traversable.

Well, as long as you don't slip or get hit by underwater debris, I guess.
By
call this number for answer 0431 448 298
 Post a reply
Go