Login RegisterFAQ
GOLD COAST/BRISBANE MEETUP?
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys,

Would love to organise a meet up soon to meet some new people! I would be accompanied by two friends who aren't on the site but always accompany me in my adventures. Preferably Gold Coast because we live here but willing to travel.

Let me know your thoughts :)
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey Julz
Awesome pics you have .
Im keen to bring my son out who is 15 and is really wanting to get into it .
Im willing to bring him down to goldie to catch up as he really has a good eye just like you.
When do yo think would suit?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Martinny, that would be awesome! I'm nearly 18 so i'm sure i'd be able to get on with your son well. I'd love to see some of his photos, does he have a flickr account or somewhere where he uploads his photos?
By
He only has Instagram ( @phat.fx)with a few pics on it. .Just started out but is really enjoying it. Im just the driver as it turns out. Starting to get a few more places to check out up here in Brissy with doing a little research with a little help from this web site. Hope you are enjoying this heat ( NOT ) !!!!!
By
Hey!
If you're still looking to organise something I'm free from Monday onwards. Can drive down and meet up.
Used to live down there so I'm pretty keen to check it out again.
Hit me up on a PM and we can take things from there.
Cheers.
-B
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey Beer Hunter .Sorry missed the message . How about a couple of weekends away to organise something?
 Post a reply
Go