Login RegisterFAQ
Brissy Random Meetup Thread - Page 16
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
How's things up in Brisbane? Planning a trip within the next month. Been a while since I last hit the sunshine state, and certainly wasn't in quite the same circles then.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Echo wrote:
08 Jun 2019, 2:36 am
How's things up in Brisbane? Planning a trip within the next month. Been a while since I last hit the sunshine state, and certainly wasn't in quite the same circles then.
I'm working overseas the next few weeks, but hit me up when you're here. I might be back then. I'm out of the loop here so don't have much intel though.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
It's been a long while for me also if I'm not working i wouldn't mind joining in
By
Always down to meet new peeps
By
Ill be going up to brissy the weekend coming (6 july) to visit the fam. Ill probley do a few drains or something if the weathers good. Anyone doing any exploring that weekend?
By
Cadbury wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 7:44 pm
Ill be going up to brissy the weekend coming (6 july) to visit the fam. Ill probley do a few drains or something if the weathers good. Anyone doing any exploring that weekend?
I'm exploring anytime
By
Cool man, ill probley do 1 or 2 drains saturday sometime maybe.
By
Cadbury wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 5:24 pm
Dang missed this , did you get upto much ?? Was out all w/e exploring as per usual
By
dangered wrote:
Cadbury wrote:
Dang missed this , did you get upto much ?? Was out all w/e exploring as per usual
dangered wrote:
17 Jul 2019, 5:56 pm
Cadbury wrote:
Yeah it was to wet to do any draining so I went and had a look at the pool hall in inala and then down to wacol to see the old asylum again
 Post a reply
Go