By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Keen for it, need to see some new places around here
By
count me in i'd be keen to meet up and explore with you peeps
By
Anyone on here into climbing ? I've been frequenting the cliffs at Kangaroo Point with ropes and harnesses with one of my exploring buddies.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
I'm coming over to Brisbane next Monday for an extended period of time most likely. Keen to finally put some faces to some names. As much as I love the exploration side of things and going cool places, I'd also like to engage in the social side and make some good friends.
Cheers, Echo.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Echo wrote:I'm coming over to Brisbane next Monday for an extended period of time most likely. Keen to finally put some faces to some names. As much as I love the exploration side of things and going cool places, I'd also like to engage in the social side and make some good friends.
Cheers, Echo.
see how we go, might be able to show you some of brisbane's nicer/bigger drains, maybe tie it in with this one
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4249
let us know when you're around
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
bilbo19389 wrote:Anyone on here into climbing ? I've been frequenting the cliffs at Kangaroo Point with ropes and harnesses with one of my exploring buddies.
Yeah man im keen for rockclimbing i used to climb all the time before i got into my Downhill bikes and been doing that since lol
By
Free from Saturday to explore if anyone is interested. Not brisbane location savvy but will probably try and scout some CBD construction sites, am up for drains/abandos though if anyone feels so inclined.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Echo wrote:Free from Saturday to explore if anyone is interested. Not brisbane location savvy but will probably try and scout some CBD construction sites, am up for drains/abandos though if anyone feels so inclined.
let me know if you end up doing something :)
By
Ferret wrote:
bilbo19389 wrote:Anyone on here into climbing ? I've been frequenting the cliffs at Kangaroo Point with ropes and harnesses with one of my exploring buddies.
Yeah man im keen for rockclimbing i used to climb all the time before i got into my Downhill bikes and been doing that since lol
Sweet as. should tee up a climb some time! :) :D
By
Sliding through Brisbane next week on my way back to Melbourne from overseas... Was hoping for some hints on some drains near the cbd. All I can offer in return is some hints on Melbourne stuff but any help would be long appreciated. DM me
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
anyone planning on a meetup in Brisbane?
By
Pretty keen to get out amongst it early this new year.
Thought the forecast called for some rain over the next few days. Could sub out a few other things if the weather situation is crud.
But first, sleeping off NYE.
By
Beer_Hunter wrote:
01 Jan 2017, 5:23 am
Pretty keen to get out amongst it early this new year.
Thought the forecast called for some rain over the next few days. Could sub out a few other things if the weather situation is crud.
But first, sleeping off NYE.
I am super keen, let me know when you are keen on going out. That goes for anyone else that is keen for an explore.
By
Keen for an explore if anyone is up for it
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Anyone interested DM me, or find me on IG, mattamation
By
mattamation wrote:
18 Jan 2017, 4:49 pm
DM sent. It says in outbox instead of sent, so let's see if it worked.
By
I'm keen
By
Beer_Hunter wrote:
20 Jan 2017, 1:51 pm
mattamation wrote:
18 Jan 2017, 4:49 pm
DM sent. It says in outbox instead of sent, so let's see if it worked.
Just responded, better late than never
By
Hey all,

Keen on a CG meetup?
Register your interest here.

Cheers
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
Hello everyone im quite new to this site and was wondering if anyone is keen or interested in doing any Urban Exploration this weekend ? Around the CBD or even in the CBD.

Regards Stormtop5
By
He all! I'm new to brisbane and love photography! I'm wondering if there is any (preferably youngerish) people keen on meeting up and doing some exploring!
By
Given reports of raw sewage being discharged into the Brisbane River, I would avoid tidal drains for at least a week.
By
I went to the bunkers at the brisbane story bridge today, pretty cool to see and explore
By
Ondirtmx wrote:
29 Mar 2017, 8:53 pm
He all! I'm new to brisbane and love photography! I'm wondering if there is any (preferably youngerish) people keen on meeting up and doing some exploring!
Still up for it?
By
nayvek wrote:
10 Apr 2017, 10:38 pm
Ondirtmx wrote:
29 Mar 2017, 8:53 pm
Still up for it?
I'm keen too. Tomorrow I'm headed to a rather large northside drain that I spotted months ago but never explored. May be disappointing, may be a great find- won't know until I look. PM me if you're keen to come with.
Solvitur Ambulando
 Post a reply
Go