Login RegisterFAQ
Brissy Random Meetup Thread - Page 2
 Post a reply
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Is there a chance anyone could please pick me up this arvo from Acacia Ridge and take me to Caboolture?
No urbex - the ride I organised has bailed, and I'm just scared of public transport ;)
Will cover fuel, and provide priceless urbex intel :D
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
if i was heading to bribie for the weekend would have been possible but its a bit out of the way otherwise, sorry
By
No+Pro wrote:if i was heading to bribie for the weekend would have been possible but its a bit out of the way otherwise, sorry
Na it's all good. Convinced myself to get on the train :)
Have a great weekend!
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
bit of rain to flush a few drains out never hurt anyone, yeah? as long as everyone's sensible enough to stay out of them for a bit...will hopefully go for a run once the weathers cleared up
By
Is it raining? Looking forward to exploring SEQ when I get back from UK. Found some exciting places over here:)
By
Brissie is staying dry for now. Very mild thunderstorms Friday afternoon. It was predicted to rain over the weekend but that's now changed to clearing up and sunny! (where do these weather people get a job?) I'm guessing you've seen plenty of rain in the UK :D
By
Haha yes, lots of rain here! Makes urbexing very atmospheric. ...Lots of dark satanic mills and gritty abandoned factories , been great!
By
we got a few mm but not enough, was disappointing. looking forward to some more pics of the UK
By
Out and about tonight. If anyone else is around.
By
Where are you planing to go?
By
Made it into Dsanktuarys arches finally! Pretty epic!
By
Im busy tonite, but theres always a next time. Cheers
By
We ended up under here. Very Sludgy. Not sure of the name.
jpg images
By
Pussinboots wrote:Made it into Dsanktuarys arches finally! Pretty epic!
ah spewin, by the time i read your post i was a few drinks down, would have been keen for sure otherwise
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I can say it was the most varied, filthy, interesting and exciting drain I've been in! Plenty of wildlife, slippery, beautiful old stone(,Tuff from kangaroo point?)yes, a real treat of an explore .....no wonder dsank claimed it :D
By
We will heading out tonight if the weather is still clear.
By
Hey guys completely new to these sorts of forums, but really love going into old buildings, drains etc I was just wondering how do you go about finding people to go exploring with? I have recently moved to Gatton, QLD (about an hour west of Brisbane) for uni, and I am frankly incredibly bored with the place........ Would anyone be willing to meetup in the next few weeks in brissy that know of some good places?
By
Hi guis, anyone keen to explore today/tonight, any time from now to midnight? I'm up for whatever (drains), assuming the weather stays nice!
By
aydun wrote:Hi guis, anyone keen to explore today/tonight, any time from now to midnight? I'm up for whatever (drains), assuming the weather stays nice!
I'm in the city and finish work at 8 but I'm only dressed for abandoned places, not drains

Don't wanna wreck my good shoes ;)
By
Im free after 8:30 isn if you guys are still going then.
By
Moose wrote:Don't wanna wreck my good shoes ;)
I have spare shoes if that's not too weird :P
And yes, I'll probs still be out at then coothatower!
By
Above ground is probably preferred, but I am keen. I'll watch this space until I finish but I have my car in the city and I keep a torch in it so I'm set for above ground
By
Any ideas where you are heading? I could be interested too...
By
If we go above ground, I wouldn't have a clue lol. Below ground, I was thinking Waa, 'might' be just accessible around 9pm, or brain, but I'm open to suggestions!
By
Brains near me which would make it easier, but I'd like to see Waa, was hoping to go there last night but it didn't come off.will PM a possible above ground to you, aydun..
 Post a reply
Go