Login RegisterFAQ
Brissy Random Meetup Thread - Page 5
 Post a reply
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
By
went to toadies only to find it a bit busy for 9pm so headed home, dropping into checkmate on the way
By
have the day off tomorrow (29th) but weathers looking crap, anyone free if it clears up?
By
No+Pro wrote:have the day off tomorrow (29th) but weathers looking crap, anyone free if it clears up?
I should be free in the arvo after work, if you plan on being out then? Although weather is looking pretty dismal.
By
Normally I'd be free on Wednesdays , but not this week, unless you're thinking after dark?
By
nah, not an after work thing today. just got up so will go for a quick look around my side of town, maybe next time
By
Hey there. Just found this site and was wondering when the next meetup might be. Haven't done much urban exploring except for some abandoned schools. I'm pretty keen to meet some new people and get to know Brisbane a bit better.
By
If weather permits, how a bout a trip through Accommodator this coming Tuesday night?
Guess not..
By
No+Pro wrote:If weather permits, how a bout a trip through Accommodator this coming Tuesday night?
Guess not..
Thought's for today? Weather's not looking too bad..
By
If you are going after midnight I might join - don't finish work until after 11p :(
By
Moose wrote:If you are going after midnight I might join - don't finish work until after 11p :(
i'm out, thought there was no interest and now have stuff to do. maybe next week
By
Thinking about having a catch-up/explore over easter weekend :)
All welcome! Would be nice to see some new faces (and some old ones, if I have too).

Saturday should be good for me.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
I might be in Brisbane for the Easter weekend. I'll let you know.
By
free during the week between easter/anzac but camping for easter
By
Anybody heading out tonight?
By
Howdy

Is anyone out exploring on the weekend?
By
going to visit family on gold coast in second week of school holidays (i come from nsw) so if anyone wants to go explore somthing in gc/brissie area hit me up eh?

kind regards jtcool
By
the tides aren't much good to me this week, am thinking of having a look in some local pipes (have a few in mind in the south-east brisbane area between cannon hill and wynnum) if the weather's ok. Probably tuesday night from 7:30 at this point, more than likely just RCP, some are going to be a bit stoopy. PM me if interested
By
No+Pro wrote:the tides aren't much good to me this week, am thinking of having a look in some local pipes (have a few in mind in the south-east brisbane area between cannon hill and wynnum) if the weather's ok. Probably tuesday night from 7:30 at this point, more than likely just RCP, some are going to be a bit stoopy. PM me if interested
I know I probably didnt really sell it well but c'mon people
By
You forgot the steak knives :)
By
Sorry Tuesdays no good for me, got commitments . And stoopy RCP didn't sound all that enticing... You're right!
By
No+Pro wrote:
No+Pro wrote:the tides aren't much good to me this week, am thinking of having a look in some local pipes (have a few in mind in the south-east brisbane area between cannon hill and wynnum) if the weather's ok. Probably tuesday night from 7:30 at this point, more than likely just RCP, some are going to be a bit stoopy. PM me if interested
I know I probably didnt really sell it well but c'mon people
I'm very local to that area, you almost had me hooked!! but at 6'5 ish, stoopy rcp sounds somewhat unappealing :/

I have one in mind at Wynnum that I'd like to look at one day but it's either 1800 or 1500 so either way unless you're a midget I think it may remain unexplored
By
If it's the one at Wynnum I'm thinking of, the outfall is 2x 1500, then opens upstream to a 2000.
You'll love it!
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
We had a look in and yeah once you get past the 1500 it isnt too bad, concrete but old ane and theres a big grate room. Thought we were exiting via a park manhole but ended up being in the middle of a road.
By
I've got a sitter orged for next Tuesday night so Pepper and I will be free.
 Post a reply
Go