Login RegisterFAQ
Melbs CBD constructions
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Recently I went into the CBD hoping to get into some construction sites so I could get some photos from a high view. Unfortunately a lot of them have alarms and camera surveillance, some have security surprisingly and no stairs or ladder access but is there a suggestion on which street construction is easy to access or tips to get into them?
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Where do I even start.
Recently I've noticed less cameras and sensors and just higher walls often topped with barbed wire and such. Cameras aren't usually a huge deal, they're more useful after the fact as it's unlikely someone is sitting there watching them. Sensors are fairly frequently encountered at predictable entry points and tight angles in the lower few levels which will set off audible alarms. Most of these sites have physical security, usually more in the form of someone who will respond to an alarm or just does a driveby every few hours and is also posted to look at other sites. A few of them have someone who appears to be posted onsite or around the perimeter all night.
I am unsure what you mean by no stairs or ladder access. Once you're in fire stairs usually aren't too difficult to find. It's that initially getting in which can require some effort.
No one is going to give you a construction site to access. That's basically just giving you locations at this point which is frowned upon in these circles. There's no real tips either, cons are one of those things you just roll up and if you want it enough you can usually find a way in.

A friend and I got up a nice one last night with a bit of know how.
Phone pics hardly do it justice. (super blurry lols) You could probably even figure out which one it is yourself with the below pictures to guide you. Entrance is easy when you know where, knowing is the hard part.
Wander often. Wonder always.
 Post a reply
Go