Login RegisterFAQ
Abandoned Wildlife Park
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hey guys, does anyone know anything about the abandoned wildlife park that's trending on social media, apparently its in melbourne somewhere? The one with the dead great white in it?
n00b
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
With a post like that, you won't find much help... It's exploration not tourism. Sorry but some research goes a long way
never die wondering ;)
By
If you google it, you'll find it in under 10 minutes :)
By
The shark was destroyed two nights ago from what I've heard, a group of people broke the tank and spilled the formaldehyde everywhere. Fire trucks and police were down there yesterday containing the site so I wouldn't bother mate.
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
And that's why we can't have nice things
By
This is the problem with the new generation of insta-tourists...they seek gratification from their 'discoveries' and share it to the world. The locations get burned and ruin it for everyone.. this is why I don't post locations, or share much about my explores. It's not about fame
never die wondering ;)
By
Totally agree the amount of publicity this site has had in one week and it is already destroyed
By
7 Reply with quote Permalink
People have been visiting this site for years.
You can't tell, because they understood that posting it publicly On The Internet was basically the urbex equivalent of throwing a delicious chip to a flock of dickhead seagulls.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
a delicious chip to a flock of dickhead seagulls.
Quote of the day, laughed heartily. So true, yet definitely saddening.
By
Xplor wrote:
15 Feb 2019, 10:12 pm
The shark was destroyed two nights ago from what I've heard, a group of people broke the tank and spilled the formaldehyde everywhere. Fire trucks and police were down there yesterday containing the site so I wouldn't bother mate.
They removed the shark a few days ago to be displayed in a museum or something.
 Post a reply
Go