Pulse
Sharna
Tansix

I have maybe's from:
Jubb
Smoke
Spigot
Crispex

If anyone is interested please message me for the full itinerary. It's going to be a decent expo I'd say.
You don't necessarily have to join us from 11am, once you look at the itinerary you are free to meet us at any one of the locations along the way.

Itinerary has been perfected to include 2 abandos and 7 drains. It'll be a good day.

Cheers, Echo.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Welp, I'm free today... :P

Get my car back on Wednesday/Thurs so i'll be glad to be able to get out of the city for explores again.
By
Hey guys, explorer from melbourne, wouldn't mind meeting up and doing some drains/abandos. I'm in the really inner western suburbs but I don't mind traveling - mostly do things around the south eastern burbs. I'm only free monday and tuesday and nights, as of work. Thanks guys :)
By
yo guys, decided on a spontaneous melbs trip this weekend due to missing a band play in sydney last weekened. Will be there Saturday-monday. My girlfriends not too keen on drains but are keen for abandos and the such. Would be awesome if anyone is free to show us around for an arvo or something.
Hood Rich
By
SavvyK wrote:I'm only free monday and tuesday and nights, as of work. Thanks guys :)
Difficult times, not available on weekends?
Dross wrote: stuff
Not available this week but if you like I can swap you a couple Melbourne spots for a few from wherever you're from
IG: zero.given
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
CafeCSK wrote:
SavvyK wrote:I'm only free monday and tuesday and nights, as of work. Thanks guys :)
Difficult times, not available on weekends?

Times are a bit up in the air at the moment, just started a new job.
Available Monday and Tuesday 100%, Wed-Friday up and till 5:30, and at night, and weekends, only at night. Things will probably settle down but it's like that for a few weeks :(
By
So I'm heading out tomorrow because I have nothing better to be doing on Feb 14th, *cough, cough*
Anyway I really just feel like a chill, slow moving explore tomorrow so I can practice my photography. If you're like super keen and don't like sitting around then you should probably take a raincheck on this one.
I'm heading up to the Northern Suburbs to check out some things. All locations will be new to me so it'll be a matter of improvising as I go along. Got a number of drains in mind, just have to see how things link in. Also have a possible abando though yet to check it out thoroughly.
Haven't asked around yet though I think I should be able to pull together 1 or 2 people.
If interested PM me.
Cheers, Echo
By
Wat bout the st kilda festival? Only happens once a year, anyone else going?

But ill be interested in the abando depending on when n where
By
Fudoh wrote:Wat bout the st kilda festival? Only happens once a year, anyone else going?

But ill be interested in the abando depending on when n where

St Kilda festival isn't bad, nothing amazing but if you've got nothin else on, go take a look
By
Fudoh wrote:-
Ahh yeah sorry was a change of plans on the abando and then a girl appeared in the pic and things went from there :D
By
Nw man got drunk in st kilda anyways
By
I've got a 4-day weekend starting today (sunday) and need stuff to do. If anyone's got a mission in mind and needs a partner in crime give us a shout.
By
Spotted a location in the inner south-east suburbs for a fun climb. Temporary access (think scaffolding) and a rare opportunity to get onto an interesting rooftop. If anybody would like to come with tonight, or in the next couple of nights, shoot us a PM :)
By
kookaburra wrote:Spotted a location in the inner south-east suburbs for a fun climb. Temporary access (think scaffolding) and a rare opportunity to get onto an interesting rooftop. If anybody would like to come with tonight, or in the next couple of nights, shoot us a PM :)
Height?
By
perhaps 4 or 5-ish regular stories.
By
Pretty sure I know what you're on about,
It's been like that for about 2 years now, but you can now reach the gold lady in the hut at the top...
Thinking of the right place?
By
I believe you are.
By
Hey guys, me and some mates are keen to get out and get some shots for our photography projects, we're all based in Eastern-Melbourne and don't mind PT'ing around (can very rarely get a car to use). We want to make the most use of our 2-week window of holidays (Mar 28th- Apr 3rd) by checking out as many locations as we can.

If anyone is planning to go exploring and doesn't mind us (most likely 3 at max) tagging along then please shoot me a PM ^^
By
Been a bit out of things and kinda not in the mood to explore with new people lately. Just been confining myself to a small group of explorers I'm comfortable with. However I have Friday free and really just want to have a very chill, lazy day doing some drains. If anyone is keen to join do say so, there's no real time frame on it. Start in the morning sometime, finish in the afternoon or so. Idk. We'll see how it goes. Nothing serious, just some laidback fun.
Cheers, Echo.
By
Thinking of hitting up Nylex soon if anyone is interested. Happy to take everyone as long as you don't roll me. The more the merrier. Easy access, nobody cares. HMU
By
Take care. Went with a mate on Friday night around midnight and the homeless dude living upstairs came home while we were inside. Avoided contact but it was spooky.
By
kookaburra wrote:Take care. Went with a mate on Friday night around midnight and the homeless dude living upstairs came home while we were inside. Avoided contact but it was spooky.
Yeah I was there on Saturday. Saw his light but avoided that area. The VB sign is a complete walk up job at the moment. Looks like some vandals have used tools to pop open a few previously sealed doors to give access to stairs all the way to the top. It's been bombed all the way up as well..... Kinda sad.
By
Echo wrote: Kinda sad.
Be strong, it will be gone soon.
By
Echo wrote:
kookaburra wrote:Take care. Went with a mate on Friday night around midnight and the homeless dude living upstairs came home while we were inside. Avoided contact but it was spooky.
Yeah I was there on Saturday. Saw his light but avoided that area. The VB sign is a complete walk up job at the moment. Looks like some vandals have used tools to pop open a few previously sealed doors to give access to stairs all the way to the top. It's been bombed all the way up as well..... Kinda sad.
It was bexers and the 'tools' were cutting saws lol they just wanted to do nylex sign so they took to the doors with power tools
By
Vicinity wrote:
Echo wrote:
It was bexers and the 'tools' were cutting saws lol they just wanted to do nylex sign so they took to the doors with power tools
That's f*****g brainless!
The explorer in the west................
 Post a reply
Go