Login RegisterFAQ
Melb's Random Meetup Thread - Page 9
 Post a reply
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Uber Short Notice!

I will be in Melbourne today and hitting up Dwellers Drain at around 2pm. If anyone is interested let me know. The closest Station is either Malvern East or Alamein. Malvern East is a tad closer but Alamein isn't too far either. Anyone interested let me know. This is a drain you will get wet feet in, up to somewhere just below the knees at the start if I remember correctly. Throw me a message and I'll give you my number.
Cheers, Echo.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
Sunday December 13th

Thought I'd plan a bit further ahead this time in the hopes of actually getting someone to come along as no one was able to come to Dwellers with me on such short notice last weekend. The weather this Sunday is looking like it'll be good for some exploring and I'm keen to get out and hit up a few drains I haven't done in a while and maybe some new ones. I've a loose plan in mind of drains I'd like to do including Camos, Clan Tomb and Anzac. Two of those been in close proximity to each other with the third requiring a commute via public transport. If anyone is interested I encourage you to express your interest now and I'll provide further details including my number, the meeting place etc etc.
Cheers, Echo.
By
Sounds good :) definitely interested
By
24/12/15

Have a small expo planned to a couple of drains in Melbourne's eastern suburbs. Drains in question are Dwellers and Dungeon. People currently attending are Steamidge and Pulse. We're kicking off at 9am. Throw me a message and I'll send you the starting location, my number and any other relevant information.
Cheers, Echo
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
----
Last edited by Vicinity on 21 Feb 2016, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IG: zero.given
By
CafeCSK wrote:Anyone keen to do something on the 27th? Maybe some drains @echo? Think puzzledxpieces is keen for the 27th
Yeah bro, I'm keen for whatever until New Years. Already took Puzzle to Dungeon, Anzac and Mini Tenth.
By
----
Last edited by Vicinity on 21 Feb 2016, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
CafeCSK wrote:
Echo wrote:
CafeCSK wrote:Anyone keen to do something on the 27th? Maybe some drains @echo? Think puzzledxpieces is keen for the 27th
Yeah bro, I'm keen for whatever until New Years. Already took Puzzle to Dungeon, Anzac and Mini Tenth.
Couple near rushall station we could do? idk when i'll be free exactly tomorrow, but i'll be in the city probably around 1 or 2 and be finished by 3ish, so I can text you when i'm done and meet you whenever you're available after then?
Well Bangers is near there and Northcote High is just up the creek. Have to see though as I have a friend staying and I may be busy with him.
By
----
Last edited by Vicinity on 21 Feb 2016, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
Anyone heading out tonight or wanting to?
By
Anyone going anywhere this week?
n00b
By
natto4 wrote:Anyone going anywhere this week?
you around this arvo?
By
CafeCSK wrote:
you around this arvo?
thinking of going bh brickworks on friday, but some people have sad they put metal barries or smth up
n00b
By
natto4 wrote:
CafeCSK wrote:
you around this arvo?
thinking of going bh brickworks on friday, but some people have sad they put metal barries or smth up
Only one way to find out.
By
-----
Last edited by Vicinity on 21 Feb 2016, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
natto4 wrote:
CafeCSK wrote:
you around this arvo?
Was there with a friend about a week ago. Still as easy as ever. Stop talking about it and get out and do it. It's a pretty straightforward solo explore.
By
Bit of late notice, just wondering if anyone wants to head out tonight in melbourne? I'm an 18 year old female, this will be my first time urban exploring. You can basically count me as one of the boys, i'm not easily scared and love some thrill. Also petty good at climbing/don't mind small spaces if that's what you prefer

sweeeet.
By
Heading out in Melbourne tomorrow, Sunday 17th Jan. Have some drains planned in the eastern suburbs. Hit me up if you're interested. Mostly going to practice my photography. Starting about 11am, ending whenever I feel like it. You can leave at any point.
By
Echo wrote:Heading out in Melbourne tomorrow, Sunday 17th Jan. Have some drains planned in the eastern suburbs. Hit me up if you're interested. Mostly going to practice my photography. Starting about 11am, ending whenever I feel like it. You can leave at any point.
Damm I'll be gone from tommorrow through to wednesday, but happy to meetup another day
By
fetchthesky wrote:
Echo wrote:Heading out in Melbourne tomorrow, Sunday 17th Jan. Have some drains planned in the eastern suburbs. Hit me up if you're interested. Mostly going to practice my photography. Starting about 11am, ending whenever I feel like it. You can leave at any point.
Damm I'll be gone from tommorrow through to wednesday, but happy to meetup another day
Maybe, stick around UEGA and someone will show you some spots. I'm not always around. A lot of spots aren't that hard to find with simple google searches. Good luck.
By
9am Tuesday morning I will be hosting an explore with approx 2 other people at this point. We will be doing The Great Staircase (drain) and one unnamed abandoned site. That's what is officially planned, I personally may continue onwards to other places depending on the time and things.
Let me know if interested and I'll shoot you the details.
Cheers, Echo.
By
Ok lets get something going this weekend. Saturday is looking good and seeing as it's going to be 30 degrees I can hardly think of better weather to escape the heat and get down some nice cool drains.
Current itinerary stands as a mix of Abandos and Drains. I'm not going to put the exact itinerary here in plain sight but if you're interested PM me.
It includes 2 abando's, fairly well know spots really. Mainly just going to get pictures and practice with my camera.
Also includes 4 drains.
And then a further 2 drains on the extended itinerary.

All of this is in the south western suburbs of Melbourne.

We will be kicking off at 11am on Saturday 6th February!

Currently have interest from a number of people outside UEGA and am expecting a group size of 4-6 people approx.

Cheers, Echo.
Last edited by Echo on 04 Feb 2016, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
echo already knows this but since I'm here now may as well say I'm pretty sure i'll be going w/ echo, should be a good day
By
Maybe... Not sure what I'm up to yet.
By
Echo wrote:Ok lets get something going this weekend. Saturday is looking good and seeing as it's going to be 30 degrees I can hardly think of better weather to escape the heat and get down some nice cool drains.
Current itinerary stands as a mix of Abandos and Drains. I'm not going to put the exact itinerary here in plain sight but if you're interested PM me.
It includes 2 abando's, fairly well know spots really. Mainly just going to get pictures and practice with my camera.
Also includes 4 drains.
And then a further 2 drains on the extended itinerary.

All of this is in the south western suburbs of Melbourne.

We will be kicking off at 11am on Saturday 6th February!

Currently have interest from a number of people outside UEGA and am expecting a group size of 4-6 people approx.

Cheers, Echo.
What drains are you doing? Probably busy but might be able to make it...
 Post a reply
Go