Login RegisterFAQ
Looking to swap a location or two
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Me and my mates have been struggling to find new places Pm me if you are willing to swap a couple of spots
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Welcome! In case you haven’t realised, this sort of request doesn’t usually get you very far on uega. Try introducing yourself and showing us some of your explores if you want to be welcomed with more open arms...
Cheers, Fitzy.
:shock:
By
Urblicky wrote:
19 Oct 2020, 10:41 am
Me and my mates have been struggling to find new places Pm me if you are willing to swap a couple of spots
Yeah, totally willing to swap locations with you... You go first but. If you have actual locations to swap. Which I kind of doubt.
Your first tip is asking for locations wont get any replies. Urban exploration. Not urban tourism. - Echo
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
Fitzy wrote:
04 Nov 2020, 9:29 pm
Welcome! In case you haven’t realised, this sort of request doesn’t usually get you very far on uega. Try introducing yourself and showing us some of your explores if you want to be welcomed with more open arms...
Cheers, Fitzy.
Fitzy has quite large, warm open arms... very soothing when you need a little intimacy in a dark, wet tunnel below the streets.
Don't slip in poo
By
DuckSauce wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 3:56 pm
Fitzy wrote:
04 Nov 2020, 9:29 pm
Cheers, Fitzy.
Fitzy has quite large, warm open arms... very soothing when you need a little intimacy in a dark, wet tunnel below the streets.
Sounds like you have experienced with those arms. Intimate experience. Multiple intimate experiences.

So, how do I get a piece of the action? :lol:
Your first tip is asking for locations wont get any replies. Urban exploration. Not urban tourism. - Echo
 Post a reply
Go