Login RegisterFAQ
Looking for a place to explore!
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Allo, mates anyone got any abandoned places that are somewhat easy to get into with a low chance of a trespassing fine?
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Yep got tones of abandoned locations...they are right outside your front door...

Best advice i can give is....step outside and have a look around

There is something in almost every suburb....i find stuff everyday just driving to and from work sites and keeping my eyes open for anything that looks like its not been used in a long time...most of them are small or not really worth the effort but you can find some really cool stuff

search through the forums and people will always be talking about something that you might be able to find through google and visit

As for low chance of a fine for trespass....it don't give you a lot of options...there are always guided tours or public places you can visit :D
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
There's a post in the forum somewhere that gives you some insight on what you might want to say if you get caught. I've only found squatters. Just be quite and if you're just looking around and taking photos you should be fine.
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
i open my Geocaching app on my phone and leave it running in the background....if im asked what im doing i just say im Geocaching and looking for a small box....it works every time....unless im inside the building haha :D
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Cheers guys ;)
 Post a reply
Go