Login RegisterFAQ
Next Sydney public / newbies expo
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
So, anyone interested in something in the not too distant future? Something legal of course and adjacent to public transport.
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Yeah i would be interested!!
By
Yeh I'm keen aswell :)
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Depending on how distant in the future i can prob plan my Sydney exploration visit around that time :D
By
Ferret wrote:
26 Jan 2018, 7:26 pm
Depending on how distant in the future i can prob plan my Sydney exploration visit around that time :D
Hmm, last couple of weekends in Feb? Or do we have any other long weekends coming up other than Easter?
"Oh! That's YOUR web site!" ... "Yep, that one." http://www.uer.ca/urbanadventure/www.ur ... windex.htm
And read the damn Newbies FAQ and guide to writing a first post! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4257&p=40693
By
i think the next holiday is Anzac day 25th of april
but any time of Feb is fine with me :D
By
So, many others interested?
Just trying to gauge interest levels.
By
Yes!!! I can only come every second weekend. Like Im free this weekend then every two weeks after that. If it works out great, if not there's always next time 😊
By
Still looking for people? I'm interested. Available any weekend
Do What Scares You
By
I’d love to come! I’m really interested in urbex photography, however I don’t want to do anything illegal, and I think a group would be great, because I’m a complete newbie.
By
I don't think I know of anywhere that's legal. Maybe the Golburn Boys Orphanage might be okay if anyone's up for a startup or overnight challenge. The photos make it look scary as hell
Do What Scares You
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
The Orphanage was completely burnt down a year or so back. The last time i was in Goulburn i think only a wall or two remained probably completely demolished by now.
By
That is partially incorrect. I was there about a month ago and it is very much still standing. Only part of it was destroyed..
-UrbexKitty
By
Really!? I need to xplr this bando. Haunted overnight challenge a definite. Is it safe to walk around or does part of it look like it's going to collapse under weight?
Do What Scares You
By
I am keen to head back down to Goulburn to re-visit Labyrinth Drain this weekend if anyone is interested???
By
I'm so interested in exploring bandos and drains. What's labyrinth drain?
Do What Scares You
By
TarnieBlake wrote: I'm so interested in exploring bandos and drains. What's labyrinth drain?
Large stormwater drain with several shape changes and a very nice old brick section.
Photo from a previous visit:
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Nice shot man :)
By
Hi all, me and my 12yo son are keen on graphiti, street art, abandoned buildings. we shoot full HD ,,, looking at some abandoned buildings but not easy to find in Sydney. Any ideas please let me know.
 Post a reply
Go