Login RegisterFAQ
Illawarra CokeWorks, Help
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
Hello, so (trying my best not to give locations) there is a fairly well known cokeworks in the northern Illawarra area....(In a suburb close to woonoona/Bulli suburbs) Anyway, I've read articles etc on it and I've mainly read the security is too high.

Now, the article I read was early 2016 and Ive been scouting it for months, i know of probably 5-6 exits and escapes and reckon I would be able to pull it off.

Any suggestions or more updated info?

Thanks
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
My teenage daughter and her friends may have been there not that long ago. Was it south or north of those suburbs? Don't think the security is that tight at all, they just make it look like it is. She sent me pics that she thought wouldn't disclose her location and lied and said she was at an abando in another place. I was just up the road so she got a shock when she walked into me. She had a little lesson on make sure you tell Mum where you are going :)
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
You mean the one at Coalcliff? There's f*** all security, just signs about it. Just go in and don't be spotted while doing it and no one gives a f***. Hide from trains when they pass, ect. I've been there multiple times (on Sundays since that way if people call the council no one will actually come) and not once have I gotten even close to getting caught. Same goes for the one at Corrimal, just don't be seen entering and you're good.
By
Shlutt wrote:
25 Aug 2017, 6:33 pm
My teenage daughter and her friends may have been there not that long ago. Was it south or north of those suburbs? Don't think the security is that tight at all, they just make it look like it is. She sent me pics that she thought wouldn't disclose her location and lied and said she was at an abando in another place. I was just up the road so she got a shock when she walked into me. She had a little lesson on make sure you tell Mum where you are going :)
You must be the coolest mum! :lol: 8-)
By
BlackPearl0964 wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 8:46 pm
Shlutt wrote:
25 Aug 2017, 6:33 pm
You must be the coolest mum! :lol: 8-)
Thanks, I just try to get my kids to do real stuff, get out there and open their eyes to the fun you can find. Much easier and less effort for me if I just stuck them in front of the tv or computer to game or watch movies. They're a crazy bunch of kids and I know the effort will pay off because their teachers and most people who know them tell me how smart they are and that they will never learn what I teach them in school.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Independence and curiosity are good lessons that they don't often teach at school, that's true. My parents only really let me explore because they know they can't stop me if I really want to, and after dad told me about all his ventures in the 70's it's unfair to then say, but you can't be doing any of that. It also helps that I do well in school, so I'm not causing too much worry.
 Post a reply
Go