Login RegisterFAQ
Parramatta theatre
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
The XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Last edited by Enigma on 20 Mar 2017, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By
5 Reply with quote Permalink
These were taken by a mate, and given to me.

Last edited by Enigma on 21 Mar 2017, 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Wow, very pristine.

But no addresses please!
By
Wow love these, I really enjoy seeing pics of old theatres. When I lived in Enmore there was an old theatre at the tail end of Newtown I used to pop into every now and then. Love the colours in this one.
By
Very secret society looking. Lots of symbology in the last picture. A 13 pointed star (possibly the star of Ishtar) with the eye of Horus as the center piece, two griffins touching a golden chalice and two suns on either side. Looks like the place of worship for a sun cult more than a theater.
By
If I was allowed back into the VIP section, I could tell you all about it. Just look at all my old images in there, and stop being paranoid. :-) I just noticed I was member number 16 to join this forum.

By
It has been used as a shooting location in a fairly popular movie.
By
Phwoar, what a gem!
By
Outstanding
By
Rantallion wrote:
22 Mar 2017, 6:45 am
Phwoar, what a gem!
Anyone who wants the address just pm me. _Cedtz what movie was it used in?
By
Enigma wrote:
22 Mar 2017, 10:17 pm
Rantallion wrote:
22 Mar 2017, 6:45 am
Phwoar, what a gem!
Anyone who wants the address just pm me. _Cedtz what movie was it used in?
I'll pm you
By
Enigma wrote:
21 Mar 2017, 8:34 pm
Just look at all my old images in there, and stop being paranoid. :-) I just noticed I was member number 16.
Welcome back and great post!

So many things have happened here since you last logged in more than a year ago. Hard to summarise in one post.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Bloody awesome... I don't live in Australia anymore, but I'll be home for Christmas. Would love to check it out.
By
Please don't ask where this is or how to get in, its called urban exploration. if you are told the location and how to get in, its tourism not exploration" :D
By
Fugarwi, what did you post, and why delete it? If it was more photo's, bloody well share them. :-) I hope heaps of people have hit the joint since I posted up shots, just to piss the security pricks off. Arseholes with no life, just like the 2 fuckwit coppers who showed up.
By
3 Reply with quote Permalink
Wait, this joint is actually still standing? I automatically assumed it would have been long gone, since Parramatta doesn't seem to give a s*** about keeping stuff like this around.
By
Been there several times & no chance of getting in, I've heard it's alarmed & cops will be there asap .. I'd love to have a look around inside .
 Post a reply
Go