Login RegisterFAQ
Females Explorers, this one's for you.. - Page 2
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Adelaide NB woman here, heading over to Syd in December and am super keen to do some exploring. I don't know many folks in syd or in urbexing, period...so I would be very excited to meet up and have some urbexing chats ✌️
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Another Adelaide Chick! Woop!
Historically, I've always been in to hobbies that have had far less females than males in the crowd. I've generally been treated really well.
I've been lucky, and haven't had any serious issues, but, tbh, due to the nature of exploring being stuck in a random place, I would probably take a friend if I was meeting a group of people I didn't know. That's just me though, and rather than being an attempt to avoid any real threat, it would just be a comfort thing, and is probably something I would do regardless of the dominant gender in the group.
Just my 2c :)
By
Former Adelaide chick now living in Sydney, keen for a meet up
By
#adelaidegirlzrepresent
By
I'm a F18 and I normally explore with my mum and sister (58 and 21 respectively lol) and I'm in the Sydney region (northern suburbs but we're happy to travel)
I'm open to exploring with others of similar age/location :D
By
Why don't we try to organise a Sydney girls explore, who's keen?
By
faithinfate84 wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:01 pm
Why don't we try to organise a Sydney girls explore, who's keen?
Don't let your dreams be dreams! Organise one!
By
I'm keen to meetup with any Melb Female UE if there are any out there!? My crew recently disbanded due to location (moved states) so looking for a new group. Hit me up if keen :)
Passionately curious
 Post a reply
Go