Login RegisterFAQ
Anyone in Albury? Any good places to explore?
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Hi all, new to this site and wanted to know if anyone has some knawledge on places to explore. I've done a bit, but I neglected to find out if the place I went was legal and had a run in with he cops( my fault ). Anyway, are there any drains, caves or bunkers around Albury/ Wodonga?
Thanks
By
KeithTheChicken wrote: Anyway, are there any drains, caves or bunkers around Albury/ Wodonga?
Thanks
Yes.
The explorer in the west................
By
Care to elaborate?
By
KeithTheChicken wrote:Care to elaborate?
Care to share what you've done?

Read me
By
I'm happy to, but in what sense? The getting caught stuff or places I've been?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
I'd assume dodger means locations you have visited. Do you have any photos?
By
Not anything worth looking at sorry. I have visited the Mayday Hills asylum in Beechworth and had a look around, very scary. Also been through some Mines in the same area, they are called Heaven and Hell. http://www.tourisminternet.com.au/bwheaven.htm

Do you know of anywhere closer to Albury/ Wodonga?
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
If you want to find some drains then your best bet is reading through Predator's approach to draining, once you start noticing patterns in where large drains are built, you may have a better chance at finding some locally to you. The guide starts on page 8: http://lucazoid.com/documents/Pred-txt.pdf
By
Nice, thanks for the link.
By
I know there is a drain somewhere in Albury that connects into the railway system... that is all.
By
Kto wrote:I know there is a drain somewhere in Albury that connects into the railway system... that is all.
Murray River...
The explorer in the west................
By
Bangers wrote:
Kto wrote:I know there is a drain somewhere in Albury that connects into the railway system... that is all.
Murray River...
By
You're so close to Snowy Mountains, drive there, all sorts of tunnels!
By
Thanks Nick
By
When you guys say youve explored the maday hills asylum do you men walking around or going inside??
By
Thanks Kto, people have been mentioning it but I have no idea where it is.
By
hm3747 wrote:When you guys say youve explored the maday hills asylum do you men walking around or going inside??

I've been inside, found a smashed window next to a door and was able to unlock the door by reaching around. Pretty cool inside, the old part is the best though( half has been turned into a bath house/ spa). Had a weird experience when walking past an old room, all our electrical devices turned off and didn't turn back on until we were back in albury, losing all footage we had.
By
cheers, that sounds creepy as. i live in beechworth so ill have to have a look around in there. if i could sugest any other spots in beechworth for you it would be the old jail in town. around the back is an abandoned carpark with ruble everywhere. also out on malokoff road there is the ruins of an old tannery. it has a masive chimney about 40 meters tall. but watch out for the ownwer for he doesnt like you going in there and there is also a jail about 500 meters down the road so cops car drive past every so often.
By
hm3747 wrote:cheers, that sounds creepy as. i live in beechworth so ill have to have a look around in there. if i could sugest any other spots in beechworth for you it would be the old jail in town. around the back is an abandoned carpark with ruble everywhere. also out on malokoff road there is the ruins of an old tannery. it has a masive chimney about 40 meters tall. but watch out for the ownwer for he doesnt like you going in there and there is also a jail about 500 meters down the road so cops car drive past every so often.
Thanks for the tips! I've actually got some bad news, when I was at the asylum last I was almost caught and since then they've had every door boarded up and added extra locks. It's still a great place to walk around and take photos but unless you want to break something( don't recommend that) you'll have a hard time trying to get in.
So how'd you find out that the owner of the tannery doesn't like you going inside?
By
i found out because my mates uncles owns that tannery and also i have already found a way in through a window that has been left unlocked
By
hm3747 wrote:i found out because my mates uncles owns that tannery and also i have already found a way in through a window that has been left unlocked
Nice
By
The thing is that when we went all we could find was drains that went around the station, all other entrances were sealed or inaccessible. Not to mention we nearly stumbled upon some guy living down there.
By
maday hills asylums
I went in to a smaller building we went through a window into the toliets has a creepy feeling with a table with chairs not much else looks like they are fixing it again (not yet to go inside the main building but finding a way )...also my footage got deleted on the way home plus the vids from other places except for 2 mins when I got in as well as the fact that my camera said it shut off but it still recorded ..
By
Hey everyone, I'm new to this and living in Albury, but this chat seems to have not been active for a while. Is there anyone still on this forum??
By
KylanDaffy wrote:
08 Apr 2020, 7:33 pm
Hey everyone, I'm new to this and living in Albury, but this chat seems to have not been active for a while. Is there anyone still on this forum??
I would recommend trying the New Member Introductions rather than resurrecting a long dead thread.
Wander often. Wonder always.
 Post a reply
Go