Login RegisterFAQ
Sydney Random Meetup Thread - Page 17
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Anyone keen to explore places in Sydney?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Neontube wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 9:58 pm
Anyone keen to explore places in Sydney?
i'm interested in checking out places around sydney
By
Same here spots are dry as of recent
By
Forgot ya’ll existed for a couple years. Sorry bout it’ hahahaha. also forgot urbex existed for a while but have done some thinking in lockdown and it’s time to hit the ground running once we get a bit more freedom. Following up on the thread I posted years back for the female explorers. Is anyone still on here? I can try organise a group meet up post covid. Mind you I have no idea of locations anymore, will try do some research but the worst that could come out of it is some new mates? Obviously males are invited but just trying to also make it a safe space for the single girls that want to jump in too! Let me know. If I’m uncontactable here DM me on Instagram @ninety6media - sorry no bex stuff on there it’s been a minute!
By
Who's up for some drains in syd over this coming week. Got the week off work and want to smash some stuff out.
Go in drains
By
Anyone doing anything tonight? Need to test out my new head torch ;)
By
rezzwotswrong wrote:
24 Dec 2022, 1:54 pm
Anyone doing anything tonight? Need to test out my new head torch ;)
If you're over 18, PM me.
By
Anyone around this weekend? Coming over from Perth to take photos and shoot video.
By
36 male i have exploered all this when i was kid im know back and have found troubke since all upgrades and stuff i have not worked out a way to proceed im looking for someone or peoples to take me to some of the places all i do is photos and paranormal stuff i dont graph or vanderlize this reason why it is alot harder to get into places im willing to pay for time plzz can someone help me i lost all contact with old mates from when i was young anyway hope someone will be willing to give us a go i get get to the metal door thats behind some power on street anyway im always down to explore and can drive people to places
By
oxide pm me im in wyong central coast i have a few leads in newcastle cbd and gosford ifr ya want to meet up we can explore together got to get in quick in newccastle the lead i have is goiung to be demoed at some stage a few in gosdford i had are hard to get in but 1 is doable its time sensitive close to train services im also 36 years old
check my youtube like and subscribe
By
Any meetups happening soon/ people still around on this forum? I'm pretty new to this but I only recently moved to Sydney and it seems like it could be fun.
By
im keen im based in wyong i have some placews of interest i want to explore with someone
check my youtube like and subscribe
By
would love to organise a meetup if people are down, dk if people are active on here anymore tho
urbex and flossing are the keys to a happy life
By
_pHAntom wrote:
26 Aug 2023, 6:30 pm
would love to organise a meetup if people are down, dk if people are active on here anymore tho
Send me a PM i'd be down to do some drains
INSTAGRAM:@ue_syd
By
Heading down Yagoona/Campbelltown way tomorrow if anyone is keen on an explore. Mostly doing buildings. Could check out some drains as well. @ue_sydney on insta
By
Yo am going exploring tn looking for places around south Sydney (from shire area to oatley/mortdale) then going to sus some s*** up near newtown/marrickville/that general area. Hmu in da pms bois
 Post a reply
Go