Login RegisterFAQ
Sydney Random Meetup Thread - Page 3
 Post a reply
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
blakjak wrote:
Spades wrote:Not handing out details just yet but is there any keen, very experienced explorers free for tomorrow? (Saturday 10th August)

I've a small group organised and trying to keep it tight
If I wasn't busy with my b'day celebrations (hic!) and if it wasn't on so early in the day (10.30am Sat morn wtf?!?)I would have come to this.
We missed you man, also HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!
Spades
By
Spades wrote:
blakjak wrote:
Spades wrote:Not handing out details just yet but is there any keen, very experienced explorers free for tomorrow? (Saturday 10th August)

I've a small group organised and trying to keep it tight
If I wasn't busy with my b'day celebrations (hic!) and if it wasn't on so early in the day (10.30am Sat morn wtf?!?)I would have come to this.
We missed you man, also HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!
From what you told me, Spades, it sounds like you guys had a great time. Even worse for me, since I was having a crappy day at work.
Scarecrow of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
Scarecrow wrote: From what you told me, Spades, it sounds like you guys had a great time. Even worse for me, since I was having a crappy day at work.
It was great. I won't write up the entire expo day but I'll post some good pics we took and categorise the Factory we found
Spades
By
Spades wrote:
Scarecrow wrote: From what you told me, Spades, it sounds like you guys had a great time. Even worse for me, since I was having a crappy day at work.
It was great. I won't write up the entire expo day but I'll post some good pics we took and categorise the Factory we found
Cool. I think it would be wise to not mention everything.
By
Does anyone want to do anything in between now and Sunday?
I haven't really got anything in mind, thinking something close to the city though.
By
I think it'll be Saturday during the day, not 100% though. It won't be a big day either as I'm busy at night but send me a PM hando and others that want to come along.
By
Anybody looking for a adventure tonight?
Stupidity helps you make the first step and sense gets you out alive.
By
Shoe wrote:Anybody looking for a adventure tonight?
no worries everyone, someone finally went with Shoe to the Scottish Hospital ;)

actually in fact it was really really good - nothing what I expected. Fairly large wing, two or three stories. Literally no graff.
Spades
By
Spades wrote:
Shoe wrote:Anybody looking for a adventure tonight?
no worries everyone, someone finally went with Shoe to the Scottish Hospital ;)

actually in fact it was really really good - nothing what I expected. Fairly large wing, two or three stories. Literally no graff.
Woohoo!!!
Stupidity helps you make the first step and sense gets you out alive.
By
Spades wrote:Literally no graff.
No graff? I remember a fair amount.
By
Scarecrow wrote:
Spades wrote:Literally no graff.
No graff? I remember a fair amount.

no there is some in the upper levels, but the bottom floor is completely clean- so unnerving, almost unnatural
Spades
By
Super keen to get out. It's been months and I finally deferred uni so I'm totally free.

This weekend - between now and the 25th?

I'm thinking I might be down in Wollongong, who's done much around there?
By
I'm in the city, but too busy earning money.
Blakjak of the Sydney branch of the Cave Clan.
By
I'll be around the city tomorrow afternoon ham, PM me your number if you want to do something.
By
Just a heads up to anyone thinking of going to the P**** factory in western Sydney. I went in there on Sat with a mate and he (thank god) spotted someone watching us through a window in another room within the factory. Apparently they were pressed up against the glass looking, and when they saw him look over they moved away from the window.

So it's likely it was just another explorer or graffer (it was too quick for him to make out details) but there is a possibility it was a squatter.
I definitely don't reccomend going in there on your own.
By
I've been too busy to do anything lately, I might be around the city today though if anyone wants to do something. I have to leave quite early in the afternoon though.
By
f1ex wrote:I've been too busy to do anything lately, I might be around the city today though if anyone wants to do something. I have to leave quite early in the afternoon though.
I've been told you have a new job. Hopefully see you around again sometime soon. I've been pretty busy as well.
By
Scarecrow wrote:
f1ex wrote:I've been too busy to do anything lately, I might be around the city today though if anyone wants to do something. I have to leave quite early in the afternoon though.
I've been told you have a new job. Hopefully see you around again sometime soon. I've been pretty busy as well.
Yeah I've been working 6 days a week and also have a girlfriend now haha. I'll try to make it out to something soon.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
A new GF and a new job, were never gonan see this guy again. :)
By
Haha we'll do something soon. Blakjak and Crow come do the high school in my area soon?
By
I've been hearing a bit about that high school. Have you been in?
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
f1ex wrote:Haha we'll do something soon. Blakjak and Crow come do the high school in my area soon?
Seems like she's not letting him leave the local area.
By
Yeah I went in with Blakjak and Kazman not that long ago.
Haha she's from past you Blakjak.
By
Im on holidays 4 the next few weeks, if any1 wants to show a newbie some places i just need a days notice and i can be in sydney the next day
By
theedge wrote:Am thinking of doing urbex this Saturday (tomorrow) around 4pm just outside CBD. As I might be called for work (but I hope not!), car is preferable. PM me for details.

Update: it will probably last 1-2 hours depending on what is open. Longer if you take a camera. I might take a camera, but already have pics so no big deal.
I'm guessing you were too busy to come to the thing I invited ya to on Sat night, you seemed quite keen when we spoke on the fone on Friday morning. No biggie, you missed out though.
Flex, Spades (and friends), Madmaw, and one or two others from UEGA attended, I'll let them fill you in.
 Post a reply
Go