Login RegisterFAQ
Sydney Random Meetup Thread - Page 6
 Post a reply
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
theedge wrote:Will be travelling up to newy and along the way will check out about 6 places next weekend (16-18 may).

For the folks of the central coast - let me know if you are interested in catching up with me.

I don't mind exploring myself but I hate anyone to miss out!
Apologies for the spam

Just booked a cheap cabin to stay at caravan park in a quiet place on the central coast. There's a few extra beds as well.

If anyone is interested from Sydney, PM me and I can notify the caravan park and give you cost and location details. Don't want to disclose full details here. Please let me know by Wednesday.
Just a harmless explorer. No need to waste taxes checking me ;)
By
Apart from hitting my knee real bad while descending a ladder, it was a real excellent Sat/Sunday around Newy although I know it was a bit far for some. Was expecting the novacastrians to attend, but it looks like they've started dropping off?

Anyway, I'll be taking a day off on 2nd of June to the Biennale at Cockatoo Island and check out a few things.

If anyone is interested, let me know. Pm me for the itinerary/details.
By
Hey guys,
Am going to explore the ********* but currently have no experience with them... If anyone has explored them before and keen to take us send us a message.
Cheers
By
In_out wrote:Hey guys,
Am going to explore the ***** tomorrow morning but currently have no experience with them... If anyone has explored them before and keen to take us send us a message.
Cheers
By morning do you mean really early? Like after the **** have stopped but before they start up again?

Please don't get seen by a driver or member of staff. It means that security increases and exploring **** gets more difficult for everyone.
By
In_out wrote:Hey guys,
Am going to explore the ****** tomorrow morning but currently have no experience with them... If anyone has explored them before and keen to take us send us a message.
Cheers
You should probably just stay away from them unless you're going with someone who knows what they're doing.. Also it's not a good idea to post when you're planning on doing something like that on a public forum.
By
I might be around the CBD/inner west this afternoon, send me a PM if you're going to be around and want to do something.
By
Probs gonna head out tomorrow if anyone want's to join. Drain or two. Looking for some as well as exploring. Nothing too exciting. P.M if you are interested.
By
Hi guys

First time poster but been lurking around for a little bit, myself and a friend of mine are in sydney till sunday evening from melbourne and would love to meet up and explore around sydney, but obviously being out of towners dont know any places, if anyone would be interested in showing us around it would be greatly appreciated, we both have experience in all aspects of exploring and know the ins and outs associated, would love to see whats out here during our short stay, please let me know, either pm me or post here and we can t up a time and a location, currently staying in the cbd but happy to meet wherever

Thanks guys!
By
Hey Anyone up to explore tomorrow (friday) night around north shore area? let me know should be good
By
theedge wrote:Apart from hitting my knee real bad while descending a ladder, it was a real excellent Sat/Sunday around Newy although I know it was a bit far for some. Was expecting the novacastrians to attend, but it looks like they've started dropping off?

Anyway, I'll be taking a day off on 2nd of June to the Biennale at Cockatoo Island and check out a few things.

If anyone is interested, let me know. Pm me for the itinerary/details.

I am from newcastle :mrgreen:

Wondering about cockatoo island..Whats it like?
By
Bit late notice, but anyone up for exlorring now?
By
I'll probably be around the CBD/inner west today (Saturday), send me a PM or if you have my number call/message me
By
My bbq got rained out.. so i am up for anything over the weekend.
Probably not drains?
By
Heyyy everyone,

I am planning on heading around to La Perouse bunkers in the next few weeks to get some shots at night. My concern though it before heading down is the Botany Bay National Park there locked of a night? If so if there is a way of getting my car though somehow.

Its going to suck if it is and have to lug everything about 3kms to the location lol.

The other bunkers at Malabar I was going to go to if getting in to those ones didn't pan out.

Guess my other question is just any advise of safety at these places.

Thanks!
By
The car park is locked around 8-8:30pm I think.
The only way out after that is to wait or pay the security guard haha.
By
Last time that happened to me it was $50 and the gates where open two hours after they closed... (This was at a beach carpark)

Thanks for telling me though!
By
In cbd today at 230pm with aydun to check a few spots. Have my car as well. Pm if interested.
By
Am checking the status of some abandos out west of syd tomorrow and maybe entry.

PM your number if you want to join and I can text more details. Will provide lifts if needed.

PS: I'll be cleaning out some posts here as it's getting a bit long-winded and unorganised. If there's something you don't want removed let me know.
By
Anyone up for anything this weekend?

PM or whatever.
By
Jax wrote:Wondering about cockatoo island..Whats it like?
Watched a lame show about some ghost hunters who claimed it was haunted and went there at night, looked like a pretty cool location. No one in Sydney is ever free on weekdays are they? :(
By
Ill be in the CBD from 5pm onwards, PM if interested in exploring something, rail related preferably although suggestions are welcome.
By
I'm pretty keen to meet up with someone to do something. I'm only 14, just to those who don't want to meet up with a teenager.

I'm pretty busy with school on the weekdays but I'm free almost every weekend at any time. I live in Sydney and live right near the train line to it's quite easy for me to get to the city or anywhere else in Sydney.

I like doing roof-tops, or anything rail/train related. I also like abandonments although I don't do that much.

Shoot me a PM if you are intersted.
By
Is anyone doing anything today?
Stupidity helps you make the first step and sense gets you out alive.
By
I'm going to be in the Sydney CBD tomorrow night if anyone is up for doing something. First time to Sydney in about 15 years so it would be great to get a little exploring done.
By
kontour10 wrote:I'm going to be in the Sydney CBD tomorrow night if anyone is up for doing something. First time to Sydney in about 15 years so it would be great to get a little exploring done.
I might be around, I'll let you know.
 Post a reply
Go