Login RegisterFAQ
Yeah, I vape
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
Pretentious title, check.
:lol:

On a serious note though I've been smoking for years but recently switched to vapes for monetary reasons. I was worried it wouldn't feel the same, and it doesn't. There's no nicotine in any eliquids sold in Australia, you can order from outside Australia and wait of course but that's far too much effort. Surprisingly it feels good still, I just like the feeling of inhaling and exhaling a nice cloud regardless of nicotine content it seems. I started with a Joyetech Egrip ll and have just bought a Smok Devilkin. Does anyone else vape? I'm still having trouble understanding what settings are best. I find if I chuck the watts too high my throat burns but if I turn them too low I cant get any flavor out of the juice.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
My understanding is that you can buy the pure nicotine from within aus and then dilute it to whatever eliquid:nic concentration you want by yourself. Probably better off sticking to the nicotine free ones if they’re keeping you satisfied though!
By
Actually it seems that I was wrong and nowhere in Australia seems to sell the pure nicotine. My manager at work has gotten eliquids containing nicotine a few days after he ordered them but perhaps it was shipped express from NZ or somewhere?
 Post a reply
Go